Am I Going Too Far?

ok this is a stupid story

There is my little brother who was ‘‘joyriding’’ (I don’t know if it’s still in the slang you use) with his friends last week, and they encountered some guy at the gas station. The guy turned out to be a jesus-freak psycho, got a knife out and he chased them all across the town in car for 1 hour at 200km/h on little roads. They nearly died 8 times

At first we wanted to report it to the police but we are not sure if anything is gonna happen from it. I mean there is no proof whatsoever, other than what the boys say. And they dont really care that much. They werent supposed to be joyriding anyway

The guy said his name before and we found him on facebook and on a youtube video. On the youtube video he is in a bathroom telling the camera how he wasnt happy before he found out ‘‘pee-pong’’ and that now he is happy. He stand on a stool 5 meter away from the toilet and then proceed to piss in the toilet.

I am not gonna post it because you will find his name, then his facebook, then the bait and fuck the whole thing. He is a fucking psycho. We created a false profile with the ‘‘forest’’ bait and we are building a relation with him. What I want to do is make him go very very far to meet forest, just to piss him off. I cant think of anything better

that’s kind of a sensible story to put out on a public forum but whatever I am totally anonymous

I’m so fucking confused.

That don’t confront me as long as I get my money next Friday.

This should help

he could trace where forest lives.

lmao, you shouldve let this go

when you end up in Saw 7 it’ll be your own doing.

[quote]jasmincar wrote:

There is my little brother who was ‘‘joyriding’’ (I don’t know if it’s still in the slang you use) with his friends last week, and they encountered some guy at the gas station. The guy turned out to be a jesus-freak psycho, got a knife out and he chased them all across the town in car for 1 hour at 200km/h on little roads. They nearly died 8 times

At first we wanted to report it to the police but we are not sure if anything is gonna happen from it. I mean there is no proof whatsoever, other than what the boys say. And they dont really care that much. They werent supposed to be joyriding anyway

The guy said his name before and we found him on facebook and on a youtube video. On the youtube video he is in a bathroom telling the camera how he wasnt happy before he found out ‘‘pee-pong’’ and that now he is happy. He stand on a stool 5 meter away from the toilet and then proceed to piss in the toilet.

I am not gonna post it because you will find his name, then his facebook, then the bait and fuck the whole thing. He is a fucking psycho. We created a false profile with the ‘‘forest’’ bait and we are building a relation with him. What I want to do is make him go very very far to meet forest, just to piss him off. I cant think of anything better

that’s kind of a sensible story to put out on a public forum but whatever I am totally anonymous[/quote]

You are right, this is a stupid story.
I am so fed up with little shits like your brother driving around on “little roads” i.e neighborhoods at dangerously stupid speeds.
You know what, I am driving on those “little roads”. My kid might be out walking near one. Or maybe your mom and dad might be, or your best friend. Nice to think about huh.
Forget about everything else in this stupid story and make sure your brother DOES NOT have car keys for a while.

Has anybody here ever had sex with a high diver? I would imagine it would be a lot of fun, however, I don’t know of anyone who has actually done it.

[quote]PimpBot5000 wrote:
Has anybody here ever had sex with a high diver? I would imagine it would be a lot of fun, however, I don’t know of anyone who has actually done it. [/quote]

No, but volleyball players are hotter anyway

[quote]dianab wrote:

I am so fed up with little shits like your brother driving around on “little roads” i.e neighborhoods at dangerously stupid speeds.
You know what, I am driving on those “little roads”. My kid might be out walking near one. Or maybe your mom and dad might be, or your best friend. Nice to think about huh.
Forget about everything else in this stupid story and make sure your brother DOES NOT have car keys for a while. [/quote]

it’s an insane story
If only you knew

but I cant undo the past
now do you think he will go all the way from Longueuil to St-Jérome for forest?

…I can’t help but notice that this is a very roundabout way of telling us that some guy could aim a piss in a toilet 5 metres away

Let it go.

It’s not really a question of going too far; it’s more a question of “what’s the point?” This is probably the worst revenge plot ever.

[quote]jasmincar wrote:

[quote]dianab wrote:

Forget about everything else in this stupid story and make sure your brother DOES NOT have car keys for a while. [/quote]

it’s an insane story
If only you knew

but I cant undo the past
now do you think he will go all the way from Longueuil to St-J�©rome for forest?[/quote]

you got that picture from jailbaitgallery.com

I SMELL SHENANIGANS

[quote]jasmincar wrote:

At first we wanted to report it to the police but we are not sure if anything is gonna happen from it. I mean there is no proof whatsoever, other than what the boys say. And they dont really care that much. They werent supposed to be joyriding anyway.[/quote]

The take-home lessons should be “don’t joyride” and “thank God we survived - let’s not get involved in stupid shit like that again”… Not “let’s fuck around on Facebook with Leatherface after he chased us in a car for an hour”.

Were you drunk or high when you posted this? I could barely read it. I know kids do stupid things, but why didn’t they drive slowly to the police station? Was driving fast going to prevent the guy from knifing them from his car? This story is so fucking stupid it’s not even funny.

Now here is a funny story from when I was a kid. Some other kids at a gas station giving me and my frined a hard time. We flip the bird as we drive off and they scramble into thier ride and start following us.

Well I take them on a little trip in my area and there is this one hill with railroad tracks, only it’s around a corner and it was night so unless they are paying really good attention, which I know they weren’t they will not realize these tracks are coming, and I mean a 45 degree incline, and then a 10 ft section of flat raiulroad tracks and then right back up to a 45 degree incline, you seriously have to drive over them at like 3 MPH.

So we go down this long straight away and I stop in the road to get them to stop, they stop and start getting out of the car, I let them get a few steps and take off. They scramble back to the car and take off after me but I got a good 1/8 of a mile on them, I am driving fast and I know they are too so they can catch up. I hit the corner and up the hill around the bend and slam the brakes, crawl over the tracks and then jam the gas back on. I get about 200 Ft past the tracks and I see thier lights coming around the corner. I see the lights literally jump 4-5 times after they waded thier car over these tracks and I just slowly drove home satisfied, they obviously stopped following me.

V

http://www.bing.com/maps/default.aspx?v=2&cp=r4yw7x8qw550&scene=42815905&lvl=1&sty=b&where1=SR%208%2C%20Sauquoit%2C%20NY%2013456

Here is a 3D map of the place I am talking about, you can see the state Rt 8 off to the right. We were heading south and then took the right hander onto holman city, just around the little bend there is the RR tracks. Good times.

V

So you’re saying peeing in a toilet from 5 meters away is not an accomplishment?

^a more excellent story, would love to have caught that on camera so I could watch the landing over and over