Am I Evil ?

[quote]derek wrote:
I think it’s perfectly fine to be pissed off seeing others ruin thier health for a stupid “high”. I’ve always had a sort of disdain for those that would dull thier senses/sense of reality in a world that can be so breathtaking all by itself.

I feel that those that are frequently “under the influence” are lacking something inside.

We are given health, reason and curiosity and a wonderful world in which to explore. So to see people fail to make the most of it by making themselves numb is frustrating.[/quote]

you have never seen the world unless you have experianced it through a halucinagen(spelling). i have a whole new look on things once i have seen them melt away and change color and come to life. you cant imagine what you see unless you’ve done it, it’s mind expanding. dont let fear and the “norm” allow you to become blind to the true world around us.

[quote]BigRagoo wrote:
mazilla wrote:
BigRagoo wrote:
Yo Momma wrote:
t3h_Squirr3l wrote:
Ok, raped is overboard…I just hope they get arrested or have a scary experience that shakes them up.

Most people who have done acid often enough will eventually have an experience “scary” enough to fuck up their minds forever.

And yes, I am one of those people.

I’ve said that before in another thread about drugs. If you wnat to lose your mind for good, do acid. It’s gauranteed to give your cortex a fucking that will haunt you for life. I’ve done it twice, two times too many. And the majority of people that I know that did a stint with LSD have marked personality changes that haven’t subsided.

like i said, i’ve probably done somewhere in the ballpark of 20-30 hits of acid in all, and i never had a bad trip, and believe me i’ve tripped balls.

I like feeling that I’m in control at all times. LSD made me feel like I had no control of what was goin on. That will make a person panic. Those that don’t mind letting go seem to be less bothered by it. [/quote]

i neverlet go, i can control the lsd better than i can control alchohol. i dont drink, and i dont even do lsd anymore(not since right after high school). the key is not to let go, but to take control and experience what you want when you want. that of course is easier said than done, i have seen plenty of people lose it when tripping.

your enviroment is crucial, if your uncomfortable you will slip into a bad trip imo. i never tripped in an uncomfortable position(except when i HAD to go home real quick and see my parents bu they couldnt tell i was tripping the fuck out).

[quote]mazilla wrote:
like i said, i’ve probably done somewhere in the ballpark of 20-30 hits of acid in all, and i never had a bad trip, and believe me i’ve tripped balls.
[/quote]

It took me close to 200 trips mostly every weekend for over three years before that one horrific trip that almost killed me. And this was back in the seventies, so you’re still in acid infancy. But this is NOT a contest for who has the biggest balls or most fucked up mind. Consider yourself lucky. Having a “strong” mind has nothing to do with it, son, that’s what I used to think.

Todays’ LSD is like candy compared to the stuff out of San Francisco back in the day. I truly hope you will never experience the fear. I wouldn’t wish it on a dog.

[quote]Ashes wrote:
I’d say that alcohol causes such massive problems in society that the damage caused by E’s and Acid almost pales into insignificance (although obviousley they can truly devastating on a personal scale). And if you want to channel your worries into something useful then why dont you get involved in a drug awareness or rehabilitation programme rather than wish a terrible trauma on someone?

Seems like odd logic to me. Take a chill pill mate : )
[/quote]

Perhaps because the usage is kept down by being illegal.

If these drugs were as available as alcohol would the cause more or less harm than alcohol?

[quote]Yo Momma wrote:

It took me close to 200 trips mostly every weekend for over three years before that one horrific trip that almost killed me. And this was back in the seventies, so you’re still in acid infancy. But this is NOT a contest for who has the biggest balls or most fucked up mind. Consider yourself lucky. Having a “strong” mind has nothing to do with it, son, that’s what I used to think.

Todays’ LSD is like candy compared to the stuff out of San Francisco back in the day. I truly hope you will never experience the fear. I wouldn’t wish it on a dog.
[/quote]

200 trips in three years, i might have to call bullshit on that one. i’ve tried some pretty heavy lsd, and watched the lesser minds around me lose it. on the contrary mental strength has everything to do with it. it is after all effecting your what? i agree this is not a who has done the most to their brains contest, but 200 in three years and it was supposed to be some killer stuff? just doesnt add up.

[quote]Zap Branigan wrote:
Ashes wrote:
I’d say that alcohol causes such massive problems in society that the damage caused by E’s and Acid almost pales into insignificance (although obviousley they can truly devastating on a personal scale). And if you want to channel your worries into something useful then why dont you get involved in a drug awareness or rehabilitation programme rather than wish a terrible trauma on someone?

If these drugs were as available as alcohol would the cause more or less harm than alcohol?
[/quote]

The DEA will never lose their job to find out. Book it.

[quote]mazilla wrote:
Yo Momma wrote:

200 trips in three years, i might have to call bullshit on that one. i’ve tried some pretty heavy lsd, and watched the lesser minds around me lose it. on the contrary mental strength has everything to do with it. it is after all effecting your what? i agree this is not a who has done the most to their brains contest, but 200 in three years and it was supposed to be some killer stuff? just doesnt add up.
[/quote]

Hhehehehehe, you’ve never met a “tru tripper” have you? I don’t call bs. There were and are people that do that shit. Seriously.

K is sooo five minutes ago. Catch up, Canada!

I think most people are just too scared to take a hit or three. I can’t blame people for being scared because some people react very badly to lsd, but I had some incredible times on Lsd.

Ashes wrote:

[/quote]

But, Zap: the things that are legal are heavily regulated and guarded.

Drug dealers don’t card.

I have nothing whatsoever in the way of science or studies to back this up, but when I was a freshman in college, it was waaaaaaaaaaaay easier to get pot than it was get booze.

[quote]mazilla wrote:
Yo Momma wrote:

[/quote]

That is the way it was done in the 60’s.

[quote]GERRY.P.SHARMAN wrote:
Hey why spend the $$$ on a movie…dinner…and gifts when you can just buy her some E…??? LOL[/quote]

Better a rufie, that’s a guarantee!

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:

I’ve lost a lot of friends and family to substance abuse, myself included.

[/quote]

You haven’t lost yourself, you are right there. Addictions CAN be overcome. You are evidence of that.

[quote]BigRagoo wrote:
mazilla wrote:
Yo Momma wrote:

Hhehehehehe, you’ve never met a “tru tripper” have you? I don’t call bs. There were and are people that do that shit. Seriously.[/quote]

I am not a bullshitter, nor am I trying to “one up” you. Do some research on the seventies. I know it’s ancient history to you, but I’m sure you’ll find it amusing. This was not unusual, especially for someone like me doing full time playing in a rock and roll band at the time. Truth is stranger than fiction.

That is the way it was done in the 60’s.[/quote]

HEY! I’m not that old!!! yet

[quote]marman wrote:
I think most people are just too scared to take a hit or three. I can’t blame people for being scared because some people react very badly to lsd, but I had some incredible times on Lsd.[/quote]

Yea, that is a bit odd. We used to trip a lot, and there was one guy who would just curl up in a ball under the table, every single time.

Everybody else would be having a blast, but he would completely slam shut under the table.

I allways thought that it was odd that he did this repeatedly over the course of several years, who knows how many times?

My first bad trip was my last.

[quote]Yo Momma wrote:
Zap Branigan wrote:

That is the way it was done in the 60’s.

HEY! I’m not that old!!! yet
[/quote]

Late 60’s?

You should have known better by the 70’s!

[quote]harris447 wrote:
But, Zap: the things that are legal are heavily regulated and guarded.

Drug dealers don’t card.

I have nothing whatsoever in the way of science or studies to back this up, but when I was a freshman in college, it was waaaaaaaaaaaay easier to get pot than it was get booze.

[/quote]

Drinking age was 19 when I was a freshman. It was incredibly easy to get alcohol. You didn’t even think about it.

[quote]mazilla wrote:

you have never seen the world unless you have experianced it through a halucinagen(spelling). i have a whole new look on things once i have seen them melt away and change color and come to life. you cant imagine what you see unless you’ve done it, it’s mind expanding. dont let fear and the “norm” allow you to become blind to the true world around us.

[/quote]

I dare say the “true world” you spoke of is the one you see while sober. How can the world YOU see while halucinating be “true”?

A towering waterfall that sounds like a freight train, a sunset in Moab, Utah, a pair of deer in new snow in your backyard, birth of your child, a Largemouth Bass shooting out of the water at dusk, the pungent smell of wet leaves in the fall? How are the melting colors of an acid trip any better than that?

I dunno, to all the people who say ‘It’s something that changes one’s perspective’…I’m not sure what to say to that. What do you need changed ? If you can’t do it sober, clean and as yourself…then I dunno. It is really you whose changed perspectives ?

For every person that can handle their shrooms or LSD, there are a lot who can’t. Case and point, I have had a friend drop acid and have a very bad trip and almost get killed because they ran into traffic for some reason. That’s another of my points. Ok, so the drug might not kill you itself, but when you’re not of sound mind it’s much more likely something possibly fatal will happen.

I personally don’t like alcohol much either but I do drink ocassionally. I used to drink a lot between 16-19 (I am gonna be 20 soon). I would drink until the point where I was so hammered I couldn’t remember much. From what I do remember I basically became the metaphorical Mr.Hyde to my normal Dr. Jekyl.

Again, if a person is getting high or drunk all the time, it kinda makes me wonder if it’s even that person anymore. It changes them so much.