1 Serving Surge
1 Scoop Creatine

And Before Bed:

45 Min After Last Meal

ZMA

Wait 45 Min

Metabolic Drive

Thanks!

Id wait 2-2.5 hours after last meal and 30 mins prior to your Metabolic Drive to hjave the ZMA. Now if that last meal has no calcium no real sweat but still

Phill

Your pre and post workout nutrition looks solid as hell, it looks almost exactly like mine.

How long have you been doing this? I can tell you for sure that you should see results from the BCAAs, provided your workouts are solid. No pussy workouts! Good luck and please report back.

[quote]mazevedo wrote:
Your pre and post workout nutrition looks solid as hell, it looks almost exactly like mine.

How long have you been doing this? I can tell you for sure that you should see results from the BCAAs, provided your workouts are solid. No pussy workouts! Good luck and please report back.[/quote]

I plan on starting this on Monday! I haven’t had a chance to try it out, but this is what I have put together based upon reading posts and articles. Without this site I’d be lost.

It sure seems fine to me, all that’s needed is a thorough workout to benefit from all this, and you should see some pretty good gains, that’s for sure. :smiley: