Am I Doing This Right?

So I turn 38 this March. I have journeyed from 351 pounds in March of 2015 to around 260 pounds and started going to the gym regularly. I get a workout in 5 days a week and I am somewhat religious on it. However, my diet is somewhat in question concerning weight loss and muscle gain. As of now my body fat percentage is 24, I am looking to get another boost within the next few months to drop it down into the low teens. Please see the macros below.

Calories- 2200
Protein- 235 grams
Carbs- 185 grams
Fat- 55 grams

I usually wake and drink a smoothie first thing with spinach, peanut butter, whey protein, instant oats, and strawberries. Do my workout, then have another smoothie of spinach, greek yogurt, whey protein, and blueberries. Food throughout the day consist of almonds, whey protein, and greek yogurt for snacks. Fish and salad for lunch. Fish/lean chicken and vegetables for dinner. and micellar casein protein with some 1% milk right before bed. I do know I need to get more than my 6 hours of sleep a night but working with a 7 and a 9 year old, so getting it when I can. So any advice is appreciated, working on the diet and need to know if I should tweak anything for optimal results in the journey to lose the gut and add muscles!

It looks like your on the right track. You might want to consider adding a few more calories though. It will help with consistency and keeping muscle. However, if what you are currently doing is working, then just stick to it.