Am I Converting to DHT?

Quick Question. It may not be that simple to answer but I am on a trt does of cypionate. I have had my first set of labs done. TT is 865 FT is 365, E2 20, SHBG 6. I feel like i am one of the lucky ones to have really no E2 issues, not needing an AI, and this is really just the way it fell. My question is since i have great TT and high free t numbers with great E2… does that mean i am not converting the Test to anything or does it mean I am likely converting to DHT? I was not tested for DHT. All other lab numbers came back withing normal ranges. No issues, everything is looking great so far. I was just wondering if a person does not aromitize does that mean by default they are converting to DHT?

thanks

No. Impossible to know without labs. If you doing fine just enjoy.

1 Like

DHT is great. If you convert more to DHT happy you

1 Like

thanks

vonko1988, i did understand that it for the most part is good. but I was worried that with the high free T and good E that it may be high enough to cause issues (hair loss, BPH, Etc.) I feel that my body is still getting used to the mass influx of hormones again so I am probably looking for things that are not there.

Thanks

If you feel well just keep doing what you do and dont overthink it!