Am I at Risk?

So was watching sports, and accidentally chewed on a multi-vit tablet along with peanuts! I had them in the same plate along with a zinc supp as it was my last meal of the day.

Well, the taste was horrible in case you’re wondering. Lingered around in my mouth for a while. Don’t know why, but got a bad feeling about this.

Any potential health risks to worry about?

[quote]Sepulnation wrote:
So was watching sports, and accidentally chewed on a multi-vit tablet along with peanuts! I had them in the same plate along with a zinc supp as it was my last meal of the day.

Well, the taste was horrible in case you’re wondering. Lingered around in my mouth for a while. Don’t know why, but got a bad feeling about this.

Any potential health risks to worry about? [/quote]

You’re asking if there’s a health risk in consuming a multivitamin? You’ve been a member of this site for nearly a decade, and that’s really something you can’t answer?

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

Any potential health risks to worry about? [/quote]

You’re asking if there’s a health risk in consuming a multivitamin? You’ve been a member of this site for nearly a decade, and that’s really something you can’t answer?[/quote]

jesus

You’re going to die brah. I’m sorry.

Only problem with that is that there was no mention of a protein shake. Your muscles will fall off while you’re asleep, but that’s about it.

Guys come on, I need serious input. I said I chewed it up accidentally. I wasn’t supposed to since it was the one you’re supposed to swallow.

Probably nothing to worry bout’ I’m sure.

Guys come on, I need serious input. I said I chewed it up accidentally. I wasn’t supposed to since it was the one you’re supposed to swallow.

Probably nothing to worry bout’ I’m sure. [/quote]

It’s been 5 days, why are you even coming back to this thread?

Get your T levels checked, chewing a swallow tablet has been known to reduce free T.

not srs.

You’ll probs die soon tho, usually takes a week.

^^Great… thanks.

Goodbye cruel world. It’s been real.

^^Great… thanks.

Goodbye cruel world. It’s been real. [/quote]

Hypervitaminosis takes another one before their time!

^^ LOL!

Admit that you’ve chewed more since… tweaker…

You didn’t projectile vomit immediately? I accidentally bit into one once. ONCE.

Funny…

Apparently it’s all good. I ain’t making this mistake twice though… tasted HORRIBLE.