Am I an Adult Now?

[quote]eengrms76 wrote:

You can sell the house if you get in over your head…[/quote]

Not always the case. There have been a couple of small, back-page articles lately about this. Maybe you’ve seen them.

DB

I know people approaching 40 that I would have a hard time calling adults. At the same time, I know some people who I considered to be adults at about 15.

I bought my first (new) car when I was 19. I will have it paid off next month(yay!). However, my credit sucks(thanks to credit cards, fuckers)and debt kind of has a way of making you hate everything at times.

And when I get my cards paid off I’m going to buy a house. I must be an adult now, cause this all seems like a good idea, rather than buying a motorcycle and banging strippers.

[quote]analog_kid wrote:
I know people approaching 40 that I would have a hard time calling adults. At the same time, I know some people who I considered to be adults at about 15.

I bought my first (new) car when I was 19. I will have it paid off next month(yay!). However, my credit sucks(thanks to credit cards, fuckers)and debt kind of has a way of making you hate everything at times.

And when I get my cards paid off I’m going to buy a house. I must be an adult now, cause this all seems like a good idea, rather than buying a motorcycle and banging strippers. [/quote]

Wait I am an adult and that still seems like a good idea.