Am I a Genetic Freak?

I’m 15 I can bench 330 and deadlift 335 and squat 325 with no warm up and right after football practice I have 15 inch arms with 25 inch legs
I’m pretty fast and quick ran a 200 meter dash in 29 secs a low body fat maybe 12% I can eat whatever I want and not gain rarely any fat
and I did all these lifts with taking 2 weeks withoutifting and I squated ass to the grass when I did 325 I have always been good at sports and
Any thing I do without little practice just wanting to know if I’m a genetic freak also I’m 5’10 and 190 and I can gain muscle to easily and strength comes just by looking at barbell it seems

Awesome pics. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin’ huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.

not sure what to say to this…

No

oh yeah you’re a freak

wow

man

boy

no

go away

[quote]csafootball55 wrote:
I’m 15 I can bench 330 and deadlift 335 and squat 325 with no warm up and right after football practice I have 15 inch arms with 25 inch legs
I’m pretty fast and quick ran a 200 meter dash in 29 secs a low body fat maybe 12% I can eat whatever I want and not gain rarely any fat
and I did all these lifts with taking 2 weeks withoutifting and I squated ass to the grass when I did 325 I have always been good at sports and
Any thing I do without little practice just wanting to know if I’m a genetic freak also I’m 5’10 and 190 and I can gain muscle to easily and strength comes just by looking at barbell it seems
[/quote]

You literally just described me when I was 15 and I suck. So, no.

[/quote]
Lololol bench 330 but deadlifts 335?

Is this real or is he trolling?

He’s trolling lol. I’d be surprised if that account ever posts again.

Lol fucking joke.

I weigh 140 and deadlift 375, and that is shitty. No troll, you suck.

[quote]DSSG wrote:

[/quote]
Lololol bench 330 but deadlifts 335? [/quote]
Bench more than squat???

This is my favorite thread on T-Nation. Subscribing.

Nope, Unfortunatly you prob just hit puberty at a younger age and are close to being done growing, you just have your adult body at a younger age then most. A genetic freak are people like Marcus Dupree, (“The best that never was” on ESPN 30 for 30) coaches gave eyewitness accounts of him benching 405 lbs 10 times as a junior in highschool.

Out of curiosity, 5’10", 190lbs, 330 bench, so far so good. But 15" arms? I think by the time I could bench 330 my arms were 17.5 or 18". Would that even be possibru???

[quote]SuperHuman25 wrote:
Nope, Unfortunatly you prob just hit puberty at a younger age and are close to being done growing, you just have your adult body at a younger age then most. A genetic freak are people like Marcus Dupree, (“The best that never was” on ESPN 30 for 30) coaches gave eyewitness accounts of him benching 405 lbs 10 times as a junior in highschool. [/quote]
That was a GREAT 30 for 30. First time he ever touched the ball in HS brought the KO back for a touchdown.

He is obviously trolling, but you completely failed at that even lmao. A 29 second 200m dash? That would be a very mediocre high school girl’s time

[quote]csulli wrote:
Out of curiosity, 5’10", 190lbs, 330 bench, so far so good. But 15" arms? I think by the time I could bench 330 my arms were 17.5 or 18". Would that even be possibru???[/quote]
My dad went to school with a 5 3 135 pound gymnast who could bench 300 and had 15 inch arms. But you’re right in saying that’s a damn rare person who can do that.

Sounds like you’re only average or maybe slightly above average.

Guess you’re just going to have to work hard and smart like almost everyone else that want to be awesome.

To the OP:

Maybe, but they have tests for most genetic disorders that cause brain development problems.