AM HIIT Cardio - Fasted or What?

I’m in a cutting phase right now and have read so much conflicting information on AM cardio that I thought I’d ask for personal experiences.

I do stuff like running the stairs/bleachers outside when it’s warm, or doing HIIT programs at the gym when it sucks out. You know, run for a minute, jump off and do pop squats or etc.

In a cutting phase, should I be doing this fasted or what? Right now I usually just take some XTEND (BCAA’s w/ Glutamine) or a big handful of BCAA’s on their own.

Any advice? The goal is to continue cutting via diet while hanging on to what I’ve got muscle wise…

Well first things first DIET IS #1 FOR FAT LOSS you cant outrain a slack diet!!! whats your diet look like?

As far as the fasted cardio debate everyone will give you a different response! Best bet I think is to get out of bed take some bcaa’s and do 45 minuters low intensity cardio. like walking uphill on the treadmill! But again make sure your diet is tight first as well as a good lifting program If I where you Id read “10x3 for fat loss” and the “T-Dawg 2.0” Diet Now get to it!

What type of diet are you on? I mean, are you low/no-carbing or are you having a moderate carb intake?

Even the staunchest supporter of fasted cardio would have a hard time recommending fasted HIIT.

[quote]chillain wrote:
Even the staunchest supporter of fasted cardio would have a hard time recommending fasted HIIT.

[/quote]

Yeah, at least get a small meal in your belly. Or pound some BCAAs.