Always Pay Attention To the Link

I was searching for some pictures on google, looking for pics of what some of those ghettos actually look like. Unfortunately, the first link I clicked because it seemed to be a weird picture brought me right to stormfront.org

Umm, bad thing. If you don’t know what that is, that’s the premier white power site on the internet. Damn, next time I’m gonna pay attention to what the link is and not just the picture. I don’t want traces of my IP visiting that site. Cops patrol that site hardcore.

Lesson:
Always pay attention.

This has been a useless thread, brought to you by Rattler.

This is a useless post in a useless thread. Thanks for wasting 30 seconds of my life. I should cut you.

But I won’t. You can thank me with Biotest supplements.

[quote]Makavali wrote:
This is a useless post in a useless thread. Thanks for wasting 30 seconds of my life. I should cut you.

But I won’t. You can thank me with Biotest supplements.[/quote]

you should cut yourself, because you’ll never get those thirty seconds back again. ever.

[quote]austin_bicep wrote:
you should cut yourself, because you’ll never get those thirty seconds back again. ever.[/quote]

Why would you say that? I should cut you.

[quote]Rattler wrote:
I don’t want traces of my IP visiting that site.
[/quote]

Why not? We have a first amendment.

How? Do the people who run the site just hand out their logs to law enforcement on a regular basis?

Oh… wait… you’re Canadian.

You could get the chair for this.

[quote]Rattler wrote:
I was searching for some pictures on google, looking for pics of what some of those ghettos actually look like. Unfortunately, the first link I clicked because it seemed to be a weird picture brought me right to stormfront.org

Umm, bad thing. If you don’t know what that is, that’s the premier white power site on the internet. Damn, next time I’m gonna pay attention to what the link is and not just the picture. I don’t want traces of my IP visiting that site. Cops patrol that site hardcore.

Lesson:
Always pay attention.

This has been a useless thread, brought to you by Rattler.[/quote]

You need to turn yourself in to the authorities and get this cleared up pronto. It’ll look better if you take the initiative, instead of waiting for the Feds to come pick you up.

[quote]nephorm wrote:
Oh… wait… you’re Canadian.

You could get the chair for this.[/quote]

I take offense to that. I should cut you.