Squat 6 [O] Bench 4 [X] and Be Leaner [ / ]

DAY OF THE SPEED DEAD

-Power Clean and Pause Front Squats worked up to 3*1+2s@225 (3 Single Power Cleans with 2 pause front squats)

-Speed Dead 3s @ 135-225-315-365-405

-Pause Squat 3*3 @ 135-225-315

Felt pretty beat up after yesterday which never happens for me on bench. Today felt the same. I am looking forward to a nice easy pump day tomorrow.

LOL PDC

-Sofi walking out the door “It smells like tourists” oooookay (she was talking about the smell of sunblock but it took me a minute to figure it out LOL)

-New vacation neighbors showed up and there was 1 dude and like 7-10 women all about 18-22. I didn’t think too much of it, obviously down here for BPM although that ratio is a biiit odd. Aside from the first 48 hours of non stop techno music coming through the walls they have been model neighbors Then today it hit me, drug smugglers!!! Figuring out why that ratio is so important is the fun part. “Elementary my dear Watson.”

-And wifey and I are house shopping in the area. There are surprisingly great deals.

3 Likes

A gainz rainbow is shooting out of this bowl, but it is invisible to cameras. Chicken, potatoes, peas and carrots.

PULL PUMP STUFF

-Bench Press 4x4 working up to a big 135. The weight was irrelevant I was just working on my arch.
-Muscle Ups 5-4-4
-Power Rows 225s supaset Pullups
-Over Wide Grip Cable Row
-Bar Curls
-Dum Curls
-Machine Curls

Lower back a little taxed and wrists/hands/thumbs are torn up from cleans. I think I have a bunch of mild sprains in there.

Off for some beach time, FINALLY!!! I haven’t had any quality beach time in over a month.

3 Likes

Yesterday off for skating and body surfing. Hilarious videos coming.

SKWAT WAVE 3

Stretch
Squat 5-3-1s @
135-225-315-365
415-455-475-495
515-535
Stretch

535 is technically a PR because all my previous squats were done to a box.

Ummmm yea that is it. Ton of errands and we skating again today.

Form was shit today, I just couldn’t get my feet into a position I liked consistently and the heavier sets I wasn’t used to moving with on my back. I should have done some walk outs after. My back rigidness also broke down on the heavier weights. My traps actually had a pump from the bar. These moments make me want want to ditch the waves and work a lot more in the 95%+

My back is also a little tender most likely from skating which I have done less than once a year for the last 10 years. Skating is what messed my body up so much when I was younger that lifting rehabbed.

Cut is coming along.

2 Likes

@BOTSLAYER are you and wife OK? Saw the news just now

@MarkKO Yea we were sleeping. Every body we know is good too. Pretty annoyed with the War on Drugs right now, giving me pause about buying here tbh.

2 Likes

I’m glad everyone is OK. Nothing good happens after midnight.

2 Likes

Right? I mean unless your gym is 24 hours :smiley:

Bench Wave 3

5-3-1s@
135-225-275
295-315-335
345-355

Back Flys
Lateral Raises
Seated Dum Military
Bicep Pump

From rep 1 things were fatigued/dinged up. Delts pecs wrists a bit etc probably from falling on them repeatedly. I will be retiring from skating after this week…which I am pretty sure I said years ago.

3 Likes

Good to hear. Definitely irritating when the neighbourhood goes off a bit.

1 Like

CRAZY COUPLE OF DAYS!!!

Justin (friend from high school havent seen him in 15 years) came to town Saturday and we been having a blast.

1-18 DEAD WAVE 3 #FAIL

Hamstring actually cramped a bit putting shoes on to go to gym, this was a sign. Then at the gym everything felt off and all my joints were creaky. Knees, wrists and even elbows on squats.

Worked up to 495 on deads and very proud I quit there as my back was tweaked. old me would have worked thorugh it, injured myself and delt with that for another 6 months. Then did paused Front and Back squats

Did have an awesome day after that. We went to Cenote Azul and had a blast swimming and (mini) cliff jumping. Went to a beach bar/restaurant in Alkumal which is awesome. I stole food from every body else’s plate because then it doesn’t count on my calories (shhhh let me have this).

Strongman Cardio with Justin

8 tire Flips
7 pullups
rest only as long as other works
5 Total Sets

GUNZ!!!
Amazing tricep pump

VIALS FINALLY GOT HERE!!!

So I been brewing roids since tuesday night as well. I have them sticker labeled but waiting on my actual labels (which I wont be able to show because companies but they are professionally done by my buddy who does that for a living, pretty awesome).

Cycle Update Added 100mg Mast Prop today and tomorrow on I will do 50-80mg per day. Will continue 80mg Anavar daily probably through the weekend.

1 Like

Another Shitty Workout

Back X
Dum Press to 10@125
Back Fly

I couldn’t deadlift 135 so I did a little pump work but was also super pressed for time so it was what it is. Today was my last session skating though and next week I will be running a rehab program. No deads, lot of Back X’s and I will squat 4 times.

Off to hit the beach.

“Another Shitty Workout” equals oxymoron.

You went, you lifted.

'Nuff said.

2 Likes

Adjustments

Day 1 of Adjusted Program:
Pause Squat 3s to 315
Power Rows
Dumbell Rows
Pullups
Bicep PUMPz
Jumps

PROGRAM:

I get great results from squating daily but I get run down quickly as well so hopefully I can follow the plan. I will add off days and substitute with Front Squats as needed.

CYCLE and Diet:

Things feel dry and I never planned on running 2 DHTs at a time anyways so today is last day of Anavar. I also want to keep my calories as high as possible as long as possible but I am getting strict with calories after only counting protein and fiber to begin. I will run this phase until I get to where I was last time on Masteron then add in Tren to take this home.

Surf Block 3 and last week

4 Likes

Awesome vid man. Thanks for sharing.

Strong work!

1 Like

Music on point.

1 Like

The Good: looking a little leaner and quickly
The Bad: Back still little wonky
The Ugly: Today in the gym Wifey told me I needed clinical strength deodorant #SadSmellyPanda it isnt my deodorant though because post workout my armpits still smell like deodorant. I actually think my clothes are permanently stained with smells because when I remove them I smell fine again.

MONDAY AM:

Stretch
Front Pause Squat 2s @ 135-225
Back Pause Squat 3s @ 135-225-315-365-405
Bench 5-3-1s@ Bar-135-185-235-275-315-335-345-Failish @ 355
Dum Press 8@100 12-7@125
Cable Crossover

NOTES
-Juan’s paternal instinct kicked in on 355 and he grabbed the bar, I would have probably grinded it out.
-A woman gave a “WOOO” on my last rep of pause squats, pretty cool to get support.
-This exercise selection/order was daunting. I think I will do just Big 4 (muscle ups my 4th) work in the AM and every thing else in a second workout.

MONDAY 2nd

Gonna get my grub on and then go hit Gunz and back Flys.

2 Likes

I have this issue. Typically my shorts hold onto the stench the most. It seems any of my workout clothes that contain any spandex (underarmour or other athletic brands) really seem to exaggerate the smell and don’t even smell great fresh out of the washer/dryer.

1 Like

I might be having the same problem too. I thought it was the detergent because everytime I wore them once they were absolutely disgusting but I tried a different one and it’s no different. It’s got to the point I spray more deodorant on my shorts than myself now before a workout. Glad to know I aren’t the only one.

1 Like

I have worn the same workout shirt since I was 19; I’m almost 27. My wife usually throws away my disgusting workout shirts before they get terrible. This one in particular, I have guarded with my life. haha

2 Likes

Well OK now I got my google on. I am glad I am not the only one.

Can’t post links I dont think buuuut:

1. Avoid fabric softener at all costs.

2. Limit your use of laundry detergent.

3. Never leave your gym clothes in a pile on the floor.

4. Wash them immediately when they’re really sweaty.

5. Stick them in the freezer.

6. Soak in a white vinegar solution before washing.

7. Add baking soda to the wash.

8. Or try adding lemon juice.

9. Hang them outside to dry.

10. Stop sitting around in your workout clothes after you’re done working out.

I am stuck with a laundry service for now buuut I started the vinegar one 2 minutes ago, will leave them out to dry then throw them in the freezer (if my wife lets me).

Next time I go to the store I am going to get something to hang clothes outside and a special detergent for the service.

It also seems cotton would be ideal…but my cotton stuff stank too. I think this might be a contributing factor for my bacne too…hopefully :smiley:

Just in case this link is ok:

4 Likes