Always Faithful; Always The Corps

Al:

What’s the point of this thread?

In your World…nothing…

And something I don’t understand…

In your World, Al, I’m a:

1. Sub-Human, thoughtless, sheeple driven by the ideas of the masses.

2. A useless, non-thinker, who too often acts on emotion instead of Logic.

3. A misguided “die-ist???” (I don’t know [i]what[/i] the hell you call people who “think” they are going to die)…anyhoo, that’s my new word! I’m a “die-ist” who knows he was born, lives, and eventually dies…and in between just tries to make the little piece I Live in a little better…

4. I eat whole bananas when I diet.

5. Ann Rynd just sounds like she was a very unhappy individual to me. Which leads me to…

6. I believe in “irrational” things like “love”, “happiness”, “faith”, “compassion”, “understanding”, “tolerance”, “forgiveness” and “acceptance”…

And one of the most irrational parts of my very being?

I Love the Corps…

So…why in the [u]world[/u] would you want to know why such a useless individual did anything…much less start a thread on an obscure Internet Site populated by a lot of other sheeples?

There it is…

Mufasa

By the way…

“Toys for Tots” (in existance since 1947) solicitations should be coming out this week (yep…in May!)

Since this is administered mostly by Reserve Units and Volunteers, only 3% of what is raised is used for advertisement and Administration…

97% goes to the kids…

If you don’t “believe” in it…cool…keep it to yourself…

Semper Fi

Mufasa

http://images.t-nation.com/forum_images/./1/.1116131015190.Iwo_Jima.JPG

Mufasa

Boy this is gonna get my ass chewed but… it’s not like these Marines today are climbing Mount Suribachi, in fact, there beating up on a small band of rag-tag turds with a handfull of small arms, mortars, IED’s, and a willingness to die. I just want to fucking die sometimes when the media or anybody else tells me I should suck every military man’s cock whenever I see him just because he is unfortunate enough to have been thrown into this mess and in some case be mind-fucked enough to believe in it.

I hope they all come home safe, God believe me, I do…but these people are not heroes to me, sorry. And further more, I hope they know that they’re not fighting for my freedom, or little Johnny Iraqi’s freedom. It’s not like the military might of some great empire was knocking at the gates of Washington, give me a break…and im ranting now, so go ahead and chew my ass but please, understand how fucking lame it is getting hearing everybody thank the troops for fighting for “freedom”.

[quote]BitterBuffalo wrote:
Boy this is gonna get my ass chewed but… it’s not like these Marines today are climbing Mount Suribachi, in fact, there beating up on a small band of rag-tag turds with a handfull of small arms, mortars, IED’s, and a willingness to die. I just want to fucking die sometimes when the media or anybody else tells me I should suck every military man’s cock whenever I see him just because he is unfortunate enough to have been thrown into this mess and in some case be mind-fucked enough to believe in it.

I hope they all come home safe, God believe me, I do…but these people are not heroes to me, sorry. And further more, I hope they know that they’re not fighting for my freedom, or little Johnny Iraqi’s freedom. It’s not like the military might of some great empire was knocking at the gates of Washington, give me a break…and im ranting now, so go ahead and chew my ass but please, understand how fucking lame it is getting hearing everybody thank the troops for fighting for “freedom”.[/quote]

Of course they’re not fighting for your freedom, they’re fighting because they have no choice, we have some wild redneck president who is oil hungry and the troops have to pay for it. If you actually payed attention to the media, you’d relize how much we have done over their. Selfish fucks like you wouldn’t understand, you only care about YOUR freedom. Rag tag? Get your pussy ass on over their and reread this to ANY marine and see how fast you get dropped. People like you really piss me off, I’ve got alot of family in iraq and with morale as low as it is over there, this certainly wouldn’t help. You don’t have to suck off anyone, or thank anyone, just show a little respect.

[quote]usma2006 wrote:
ZEB wrote:
I think it might have been Peggy Noonan (famous politico speech writer) who stated: “We sleep soundly each night because of tough men who prowl the night and protect.”

I thank God for our fighting men, especialy the United States Marines whom I hold in the highest regard.

It’s George Orwell actually. Hooah.

“People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.”
George Orwell
[/quote]

Thank you for the correction. Regardless of who said it, it stands as a reminder to us all (all mature enough to understand).

BitterBuffalo -

First-off, I would like to remind you how fucking ignorant you statement was. So, according to you a soldier of today should not be respected because he isn’t storming a beach or hilltop by the thousands?? I myself am a Ranger; proud of its history and damn proud of its future. I’ve served in places that would scare you so bad; you’d just drop your pants and take it in the ass like the bitch that you are. I’ve seen the toughest of men cry, and folded American flags handed to hysterically crying loved ones. All of those things took place and were the result of something that didn’t involve hilltops and defended beaches.

Now, I understand the fact that someone could think that soldiers of today don’t have it as bad as the guys back in WWII. But if you want to get technical about it, what the soldiers of WWII went through was considered by many to be easy if you consider the ancient Roman, Greek, and Middle Age armies. Imagine having to cross continents on foot, fighting a battle, then going back at the mercy of the elements.

My point is this…all those armies (the Romans, the Greeks, etc.) had a clear and distinct enemy. They knew who they were fighting, and for the most part abided by the rules of war. Our enemies of today look just like any civillian, child or woman. We can’t tell who the enemy is until they’ve already fired upon us. THAT’S THE FRUSTRATION. You can’t imagine how frustrating it is to not know if someone is gonna pop open a window and draw a bead on your ass. We are encountering something that very few others have encountered before. But I assure you that our soldiers today are much more highly trained, motivated, better-equipped, and motherfucking dangerous than any that has walked this earth before. And we don’t ask you to suck our dicks, or anything it is that you might have fantasies about doing to a military man. A simple thank you might be in order, or if you’re still that shallow, simple acknowledgement of our sacrifices and efforts to keep your pussy ass off the front line; 'cause God-forbid if I find you standing in formation for a pre-combat inspection…wetting himself. RLTW

rangertab75

[quote]rangertab75 wrote:
BitterBuffalo -

First-off, I would like to remind you how fucking ignorant you statement was. So, according to you a soldier of today should not be respected because he isn’t storming a beach or hilltop by the thousands?? I myself am a Ranger; proud of its history and damn proud of its future. I’ve served in places that would scare you so bad; you’d just drop your pants and take it in the ass like the bitch that you are. I’ve seen the toughest of men cry, and folded American flags handed to hysterically crying loved ones. All of those things took place and were the result of something that didn’t involve hilltops and defended beaches.

Now, I understand the fact that someone could think that soldiers of today don’t have it as bad as the guys back in WWII. But if you want to get technical about it, what the soldiers of WWII went through was considered by many to be easy if you consider the ancient Roman, Greek, and Middle Age armies. Imagine having to cross continents on foot, fighting a battle, then going back at the mercy of the elements.

My point is this…all those armies (the Romans, the Greeks, etc.) had a clear and distinct enemy. They knew who they were fighting, and for the most part abided by the rules of war. Our enemies of today look just like any civillian, child or woman. We can’t tell who the enemy is until they’ve already fired upon us. THAT’S THE FRUSTRATION. You can’t imagine how frustrating it is to not know if someone is gonna pop open a window and draw a bead on your ass. We are encountering something that very few others have encountered before. But I assure you that our soldiers today are much more highly trained, motivated, better-equipped, and motherfucking dangerous than any that has walked this earth before. And we don’t ask you to suck our dicks, or anything it is that you might have fantasies about doing to a military man. A simple thank you might be in order, or if you’re still that shallow, simple acknowledgement of our sacrifices and efforts to keep your pussy ass off the front line; 'cause God-forbid if I find you standing in formation for a pre-combat inspection…wetting himself. RLTW

rangertab75[/quote]

Amen!

Well spoken.

Hey All:

Thanks to all that came before me and the ones that followed. Some people just don’t get it.

Semper Fi to
Freedom

I hope they all come home safe, God believe me, I do…but these people are not heroes to me, sorry. And further more, I hope they know that they’re not fighting for my freedom, or little Johnny Iraqi’s freedom. It’s not like the military might of some great empire was knocking at the gates of Washington, give me a break…and im ranting now, so go ahead and chew my ass but please, understand how fucking lame it is getting hearing everybody thank the troops for fighting for “freedom”.[/quote]

… a small band of rag-tag turds that masterminded the deaths of several thousand people… on American soil.

Then again, we wouldn’t want to infringe on their right to spew hatred towards the Western Infidels…

[quote]rangertab75 wrote:
BitterBuffalo -

rangertab75[/quote]

No, bullshit!! A simple thank you is not in order, I’m sorry you fucked up and now you have to deal with the guilt of imperialism and the hate it breeds. Doing what he’s told and not stopping to think if it’s wrong or right or if that even matters.

I can’t take it anymore, this attitude in America, we are overcompensating for the shitty treatment the GI’s in Vietnam recieved. Well I’m just gonna say it, “I do not support the troops!!”

“I hope we learn a lesson in Iraq and leave having failed”. I honestly do, because people have to realize that what we did was wrong, and we deserve to lose because we have killed American kids, Iraqi kids, women and children, you name it. We do not deserve a victory parade in Times sqaure for this crime. My sympothy to all the unfortunate soldiers in Iraq, but I do not support your actions there. Come home safe and never make this mistake again.

No, bullshit!! A simple thank you is not in order, I’m sorry you fucked up and now you have to deal with the guilt of imperialism and the hate it breeds. Doing what he’s told and not stopping to think if it’s wrong or right or if that even matters.

I can’t take it anymore, this attitude in America, we are overcompensating for the shitty treatment the GI’s in Vietnam recieved. Well I’m just gonna say it, “I do not support the troops!!”

“I hope we learn a lesson in Iraq and leave having failed”. I honestly do, because people have to realize that what we did was wrong, and we deserve to lose because we have killed American kids, Iraqi kids, women and children, you name it. We do not deserve a victory parade in Times sqaure for this crime. My sympothy to all the unfortunate soldiers in Iraq, but I do not support your actions there. Come home safe and never make this mistake again.

[/quote]

Somehow I don’t see how freeing a country from an evil bastard dictator named Saddam Hussein is wrong. If it’s a crime to be the strongest nation in the world and stick up for the weak people, then we sure are guilty. And we’re damn proud of it, too. All the Marines and soldiers I’ve talked to who’ve been in Iraq are proud of it. And all the Marines I know who sure like to drop you flat right now, for disrespecting the sacrifices they have made.

BitterBuffalo, will you enlighten us on why liberation is a crime?

Buffalo:

You obviously are mistaken. The US Marines did NOT make the desicion to go into Iraq! They did NOT make ANY of these desicions you find bad. But yet they still charge in bravely, carrying out ANY order they are given. You keep saying “We” like the people of america made the choice to goto iraq, like the US Marine corps made the choice to go into iraq. No one wants to goto war, but someone has to. If it weren’t for the Marines, bush would have started up a draft and your ass would be out there.

Everyone of those men deserve our respect, regardless of t here political feelings. You wanna complain to someone? Complain to congress, and bush, THEY made the desicion, NOT the Marines. I’m done.

BitterBuffalo -

Man, what a shallow statement. As hard as it is to say this, it is your opinion and it should be respected. Just remember that it is US that gave you that right. It is US that allow you to “sleep peaceably in your bed”. It is US that are giving the Iraqi people the freedom that every human being deserves. And, it is US that die for you. Do you understand that if it wasn’t for US, these motherfuckers would be bombing this country on an hourly basis? We will continue to defend your freedom and God-willing your family whether you like it or not. God bless. RLTW

rangertab75

rangertab75 wrote:
BitterBuffalo -

rangertab75

[/quote]

Don’t tell me you are 20 years old right? I love 20 year old experts…ha ha

A Mistake eh?

Let me remind you that if Sadam would have allowed the weapons inspectors to do their jobs there would have been no invasion. It’s really that simple. Bush did what he said he was going to do. At the risk of being simplistic, Saddam dared Bush to hit him and George knocked his teeth down his throat.

What you call a mistake I call one of the most successful military operations in history. I find it amusing that the US liberated Afganistan (the Russian Vietnam) and Iraq( One of the largest, if not the largest military presence in the Middle East) and some folks walk around saying that we are losing, or morale sucks, or our soldiers are war criminals…whatever

I often wonder what this generation would do if we had to go through a battle like Iwo Jima

As a veteran, I raise my glass to the Devil Dogs.

Semper Fi

Is Jane Fonda your mother? Are all your clothes made from hemp?

Whether or not you agree with the war, you can support the troops. They are doing a job that you wouldn’t consider, even if it was a noble cause in your opinion.

Yeah there will be collateral damage. That’s one of the harsh realities of war. I don’t think any American troop enjoys killing kids or women. And I certainly don’t think they have ever been ordered to do so. Beyond that, yeah you follow orders without question. In your world we would have an army of individuals making their own decisions on the battlefield. Not good if you want to win with little or no casualties.

rangertab75 wrote:
BitterBuffalo -

[/quote]

That is the most ignorant thing I have ever seen in print. Ignorant of the situation in Iraq, ignorant of how the military works, even ignorant of how our political system works. And to hope for the death of soldiers, the failure of our nation, the defeat of liberty for a people who have never experienced it before just so you can say “I told you so” is un-imaginable to me.
BTW…what have you done for your country, or anyone else lately?

No wmd and gas is still 2.40/gallon…you people are fucking stupid. And before you talk any shit about me serving,I saw more combat between 1994-1997 than most of these “hero’s” you all talk about.That war was a big mistake and anyone with the rank above a pissant E-5 knows what im talking about.