Alternatives to the War on Drugs

http://therealnews.com/t2/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=31&Itemid=74&jumival=8982

Excellent thanks , I will use it else where

The minute drugs become legal everyone and their grandmothers will start doing them :wink: :wink: :slight_smile:

[quote]H factor wrote:
The minute drugs become legal everyone and their grandmothers will start doing them :wink: :wink: :)[/quote]

Especially their grandmothers.
Today’s grandmothers were yesterday’s hippies.

[quote]kamui wrote:

[quote]H factor wrote:
The minute drugs become legal everyone and their grandmothers will start doing them :wink: :wink: :)[/quote]

Today’s grandmothers were yesterday’s hippies. [/quote]

True. I don’t do heroin because it is illegal and of course I don’t break the law. If it was legal though I’d quit my job and shoot up all day long.

[quote]H factor wrote:

[quote]kamui wrote:

[quote]H factor wrote:

True. I don’t do heroin because it is illegal and of course I don’t break the law. If it was legal though I’d quit my job and shoot up all day long. [/quote]

I swear, I would so totally do meth.

Especially after the thread in GAL.

If it wasnt for the miniscule chance of a slight slap on the wrist, I would cram that stuff in into every possible orifice.

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]H factor wrote:

[quote]kamui wrote:

[quote]H factor wrote:

True. I don’t do heroin because it is illegal and of course I don’t break the law. If it was legal though I’d quit my job and shoot up all day long. [/quote]

If it wasnt for the miniscule chance of a slight slap on the wrist, I would cram that stuff in into every possible orifice.[/quote]

Even the urethra? That’s hardcore bro.

[quote]Steel Nation wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]H factor wrote:

[quote]kamui wrote:

[quote]H factor wrote:

If it wasnt for the miniscule chance of a slight slap on the wrist, I would cram that stuff in into every possible orifice.[/quote]

Even the urethra? That’s hardcore bro.[/quote]

You don’t?

Pussy.