Alternative Views on Vaccines

Absolutely. Hence the importance of peer review, and replication.

1 Like

I can assure you that you would rather have a child with Autism than lose a Child because it died from a preventable disease.
Since they donā€™t cause Autism, as the science shows, you donā€™t need to worry anyway.

So this is a reason not to become informed.

Then please leave.

Are you also anxiously awaiting the next publication on whether or not smoking causes lung cancer from the ā€œdoesnā€™t cause cancerā€ side of the fence?

2 Likes

Your denial of the over-arching goal of Big Pharma does not need to be rehashed. If they are correct in this debate they only have themselves to blame. They fought medicinal marijuana for years, why? Was it because of their concern for the public? They didnā€™t want to see reefer madness take over and have a bunch of heroin crazed zombies walking the streets. Or was it because they didnā€™t want people to have the choice. Because if they did, they might choose marijuana instead of the drugs offered by Big Pharma. And that would dent the profits for them and we canā€™t have that result. Thankfully the people demanded it and now over 1 million people receive relief from it. And all of this was done without double blind randomized studies to figure out exactly what is going on. The results were more important than scientific knowledge.

If you think America hasnā€™t been running marijuana trials for years, youā€™d be mistaken.

Gawd, maybe I should let you get back to the truth telling of the mainstream.

Can you please just go away?

Fuck no. Iā€™m not going to let you get away with trying to poison the well of sound evidence with shitty youtube videos and Jenny McCarthyism.

2 Likes

Plenty of scholarly work done on stem cells Stem Cell Research Publications - Stem Cell Institute

I thought you started this thread to talk about vaccines?

But you have no problem with letting Big Pharma poison people with chemo and burning them with radiation.

You are right. I got off the subject.

Serious question. Do you believe vaccines are linked to autism? And if you do, do you have any supporting evidence that hasnā€™t been completely obliterated by real scientists?

No I donā€™t, because those rather draconian countermeasures allow people to get rid of cancer and live longer. The moment something better is validated, Iā€™m for it. Both chemo and radiation have significant collateral damage. Everybody knows it. We are working on better targeting methods and delivery methods.

Well I lift weights so it makes sense for me to post on a forum dedicated to lifting weights, where Iā€™ll occasionally venture into these off-topic sub-forums.

Looking at your profile, it appears that you have your account for the sole purpose of starting off-topic troll threads to get attention from people who are much smarter and more accomplished than you are.

2900 posts later and youā€™ve managed to rack up 16 likes. Which means youā€™re DEFINITELY on to something, because The Man or something like that.

I tell you what, if you decide to return to the herd of New Age Prophets of Feel-Good Pseudoscience and Holistic Living, I promise I will not follow you. Iā€™m sure there are many forums where your ideas will be well-received.

Iā€™ll stay here and mostly talk about squatting.

Donā€™t know enough about this particular subject to answer that question.

You should probably try to be at least semi-informed about a subject before you post a broken FB link that is part of the cause of little kids dying in this country.

Even though plenty of people die from the treatment rather than the disease? How long has this problem been worked on? How many decades and what has it gotten us? Different versions of chemo. A big fail! But when you can make millions or billions, why change?