Alternative to MAG-10

Any good replacements for MAG-10? Im looking to continue to build muscle mass and shed body fat. Any good combinations or alternative supplements anyone can recommend? Any info is appreciated. Thanks.

I’m guessing Carbolin-19 or whatever the new product soon to be released will try and replace MAG-10. Do a search through the forums to find out more.

[quote]vandalay15 wrote:
I’m guessing Carbolin-19 or whatever the new product soon to be released will try and replace MAG-10. Do a search through the forums to find out more. [/quote]

I was under the impression that Carbolin-19 was a totally new product not to replace something else. I thought that there was another new product to replace MAG-10 coming sometime closer to summer…I could be wrong though.

In the short term I’d say a combination of Carbolin-19 and Methoxy-7, along with massive eating and a well designed training routine. Chris Shugart did mention that Biotest is working on one compound that may not be covered by the ban on prohormones, but only time (or Chris Shugart) will tell.