Alternative to Juice?

Ok guys i have tried many forms of stroids, and for the most part they all worked great. However I am one of the not so lucky guys who had several side effects. I tried Anadrol,D-bol, and cyp. Even 1AD-4AD before Ergopharm took it off the shelf. Well lets face it that shit is expensive to say the least. Unless you order it yourself. Fuck that too risky.

So my question is this. For those guys who have used the stuff and have stopped, what are you taking that is working for you. I mean the real stuff is what works best but Im looking for the next best thing. I am aware of diet and training,Sleep, supplements and water. Im looking for guys who have tried this supplement or that supplement that got real results.

Please though if you have never tried the Juice its gonna be hard for you to compre results. I’m looking for no bullshit answers here. Cut through all the crap and get down to bare facts. Either it works or doesnt.Stay away from this supplement and why. If any of you have time to share, I greatly appreciate it.

[quote]sgarich wrote:
Ok guys i have tried many forms of stroids, and for the most part they all worked great. However I am one of the not so lucky guys who had several side effects. I tried Anadrol,D-bol, and cyp. Even 1AD-4AD before Ergopharm took it off the shelf. Well lets face it that shit is expensive to say the least. Unless you order it yourself. Fuck that too risky. So my question is this. For those guys who have used the stuff and have stopped, what are you taking that is working for you. I mean the real stuff is what works best but Im looking for the next best thing. I am aware of diet and training,Sleep, supplements and water. Im looking for guys who have tried this supplement or that supplement that got real results. Please though if you have never tried the Juice its gonna be hard for you to compre results. I’m looking for no bullshit answers here. Cut through all the crap and get down to bare facts. Either it works or doesnt.Stay away from this supplement and why. If any of you have time to share, I greatly appreciate it. [/quote]

ok guys actually this is my question and I have no idea how the username switched on me…I loged out and back in as myself mountainmelitia…the above qute belons to me…