Alternative To Injections

I’ve been injecting for about 4 months now…i hate the injections…is there any other way i can use my oil based steriods.like put under my tounge or rub into muscle’s? iam using the super test 250 and deca 300…plz somebody help…thanks:)

Nope

Thats not entirely true. Most injectable steroids will give some blood activity if taken orally but their effectiveness is so diminished that theres really no point in doing so. The exception to this is winstrol depot, which is about as effective orally as it is by injection, and i’ve heard EQ is somewhat useful via oral (in higher and more frequent doses), but that is about it.

There are a lot of things you can do to make injections more comfortable. Use insulin needles, not a big 22g oil pipe. Warm up your gear under hot water first, then massage the area after injection. Other than that just suck it up or stop using.

ive used the winstrol didnt like i wanna get big …i was on anadrol for 1 month and went to injections.which i hate…so if i can put under tounge how much and how often…

I think it was Dan Duchaine who wrote that you can crush up pills, mix them with DMSO, and rub the substance into your skin. He was referring to using primo for spot reduction, but perhaps liquid gear would work as well.
Anyone tried that?

Personally, I like the feeling of a needle.

Its quite simply nowhere near as effective. The digestive tract destroys most esterfied steroids. Thats why dbol, androl, and winstrol (the oral steroids) have the 17-aa group that is hard on the liver, so the chemicals actually survive the first pass through the liver and make it into the blood stream. I’ve heard figures regarding the oral administration of injectable steroids, and they are about 1/5 as effective (i think i read this in a Bill Roberts post). So, assuming my memory serves me right, you’d need to be consuming 5 times as much steroid to get the same benefit. Thats pretty F’in pricey…

As for using DMSO, fist off, that stuff smells ass terrible. You are going to walk around all day stinking like it. It too is not as effective as delivering the drug deep into the muscle. I dont know of anybody that administers drugs other than fina this way. If you’re intersted, look up “The Finasol Experience” articles. As to how best to administer an oil based steroid this way, i dunno. But i’ll tell you, you will not get anything as effective as injecting. You need highly stable blood concentrations of drug to get optimum results, and injecting does this hands down the best.

If you can’t stand the injects, don’t do the roids

[quote]justinp wrote:
… I’ve heard figures regarding the oral administration of injectable steroids, and they are about 1/5 as effective (i think i read this in a Bill Roberts post). So, assuming my memory serves me right, you’d need to be consuming 5 times as much steroid to get the same benefit. Thats pretty F’in pricey…
[/quote]

no way its 1/5. andriol is about 10% or 1/10 at optimal conditions. more like 5% for the cypionate ester.

yes eq works well orally if you can afford it. dosing is with every meal, 100mg per dose. about same absorption as andriol. it is the same ester, just a different naming system, so undecanoate=undecylate.

the best transdermal method available seems to be with a carrier spray made by demabolics, add your own hormone up to 50mg/ml and dose twice daily, evenly separated after a shower depending on dose required. calculate from weekly total, get day, split in two, that’s what is applied at once. levels in blood are quite steady, you have to avoid contact with female partners and the application area. absorption is about 30% so divide what you want to use by 0.3 to get the total amount to mix. you can add your own dmso to it to get it up to about 40%, but some people have reactions to this so it is not advised.

also, it seems that you are using high concentrations, is this because of high dosing or wanting to inject less oil. if one is on less than 1000mg a week, might as well use 200mg/ml stuff that is pain free and shoot through a 25g or smaller. once you get over the 250 range, you need to add BA to keep it in solution as BB is already high and it takes way more of it to dissolve the powder. for 300mg/ml cyp, you need about 5% BA, and less than half of it is oil. as soon as you inject the BA is removed quite quickly leading the mixture to gel (it doesn’t quite crystalize fully, but enough that it will hurt. with 200mg/ml there are no such issues and 2% BA is enough and it stays in solution even after the BA is washed out.

also there are delivery technologies like the ones used by biotest for their mag 10 and 4AD products.

there are some “new” transdermals you can find that offer a 40 to 50 % absorption rate, you just have to look… I used one that is a test base w/no ester and was pleased with the results. The same option has a test/tren, tren and boldenone base all with no esters. You have to apply 1X or 2X a day, everyday for the length of the cycle. No bad smells or lingering smell…

Alternative To Injections?

yes…it’s called being small and weak.