Alternative to Euphoria

Seems there is still quite an interest in a product like this after all. I’ve tried GHB and Kava Kava, but not any of the others. GHB made my head feel like a 100lb weight and slept the most wonderful sleep for about 3 hours, then would wake up completely refreshed - (maybe good for those doing double shifts at work?), and Kava Kava, while relaxing, made me so relaxed that I just went to sleep also. Both nice effects, but different to other peoples experiences I’d read. I was hoping for that kind of talkative energetic feeling you get when you’re in the zone after just a couple of drinks, but without having had a drink (if you know what I mean). I’ll check out the other references mentioned next. Thanks everyone!

I think that a dose that would be effective
tends to last about 12 hours. A marginal
dose might seem mostly gone by 8 hours though.

I am not sure on the situation with GBL everywhere
but many states specifically don’t allow its possession or sale for human use. And at least one (Texas) has prosecuted even without anything specific being on their books on the matter at the time of the charges being made.

Euphoria so far as I know isn’t dead, but
you’d have to ask Brock about the current status.

It would be VERY interesting, fascinating really, if Brock ever wrote an article detailing many of the things he has experimented with along the way in developing Euphoria. One of them seemed just like what
you are looking for, T-Bam. My only knowledge of it was from a telephone conversation with Brock while he was trying it, and he was exceedingly mellow and also as talkative as can be. It seemed as if he was in the ideal party state, for those who like that feeling. But I don’t know what that formulation was. It was about three different herbs and one synthetic.

However, Brock probably won’t write about this, since he’s not in the business of giving away information for competitors to use. That tends to get compromised sometimes to help readers, but probably not to the extent of giving away unique formulations.

4-pentanolide and gamma-valerolactone are the same chemical just different names.

Valium and caffeine, valium disinhits you the caffeine keeps you from being sleepy. Alternatively you can be sharp when they are drunk and take nothing and be able to take the piss out of their actions the next day