Alternative to a Dozen Eggs?

x2
Lots of quality beef is highly effective. Also dont get too hung up on the eggs just have a couple, whatever. -Jim’s main point im sure is just get in a ton of nutritionally dense wholefoods

2 Likes

If you need to grind the coffee, do it when everyone is awake then:

Get a big plunger/French press (3 - 4 cups)
First thing in the morning, put ground coffee for 3 - 4 cups into the plunger (try 3-4 heaped tbspns)
Pour cold water into the plunger (do not plunge)
Put it into the fridge

First thing the NEXT morning, plunge and pour yourself a cup. Have it cold.

Put the rest into a glass bottle (or plastic sports bottle, just get it out of the plunger). You have coffee for 3-4 days, much milder, much less fuss and no noise.

Repeat when you get down to your last coffee.

1 Like

Oh well because it was presented as a MUST to eat the dozen eggs.

If eating beef is as good, I’m down to eat beef

THANKS! I’ll definitely do this

Ahhhhh ok, I’ll look for good alternatives (milk being one)

Thanks!!

Also, will a mass gainer help?

In the short term/for this program… yeah one tub is fine.

Generally though they are frowned upon on this site and I would avoid them unless having a super hard time gaining weight as they have usually a ton of unnecesary sugar

This is a good natural version also…

1 Like

If you can stand it to eat liver, it’s a powerhouse! Chicken livers are dirt cheap.

1 Like

I’m in fifth week of monolith and haven’t eaten the eggs, I’m also a vegetarian and haven’t eaten the beef. Still not dead haha.
To borrow another of Jim’s quotes “eat for performance”
I eat a lot of oats, rice, pasta, lentils and beans. I also do a lot of recovery work and so far find the program very doable. Haven’t missed a rep nor found myself feeling like I’m doing too much. The volume is honestly not as bad as it looks. Attack it with purpose and eat like it’s part of the assistance :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for making me feel bad about my daily blender/smoothie racket in the morning…

1 Like

Sorry! I have a hormonal monster in my house ATM (pregnant lady) so waking her up is dangerous lol

I’ll start it next week actually, I think I have my nutrition in place!

We’ll see