Alternative Clen Cycles?

Guys,

I recently did a cycle of Clen. At first I got awesome results and I dropped 6 lbs in a week which I have to assume was fat because my bf dropped from 24% to 4%.

However, after about 8 days I was up to taking 120mg a day and I noticed that the shakes, and overall hyped up feeling went away. I also didn’t feel as hot as before.

So I stopped and took a load of Benadryl to clear the receptors. The next day I felt the shakes again, but not nearly as much.

So I suspect that my body must clog up the receptors fast and needs more time/antihistamines to get clear and ready to go again.

Has anyone else experienced this and if so, how did you handle it? How did you cycle to Clen to keep the body temp up and the fat loss going?

Thanks in advance guys. I’ve gotten more from this site in the last 3 weeks that I have in years using other sites.

6lbs took you from 24% to 4%?

I think nyou need to check you math bro. If 6lbs is 20% of your body mass then you are only 30lbs.

ROFL

[quote]FuriousGeorge wrote:

I think nyou need to check you math bro. If 6lbs is 20% of your body mass then you are only 30lbs.[/quote]

Roflmao!

Op, you seriously meant 14% right?

Even that sounds utterly ridiculous dude.

On that note, there are some quality guys around here who have a lot of experience with clen. Contrl, and Hagar come to mind. Maybe they’ll drop in and advise.

First though you might want to look again at those numbers or nobody is going to take you seriously.

ToneBone

wow thats awsome you went from huge fat to death skinny in a week and with only 6 pounds? wow

ok seriously
thats the beauty of it is that you wont feel shaky and amped up like regular stims and also you can sleep on this stuff.

I have known people that stack it with benedryl from day one.I have not done this myself.

the feeling of being amped and shakey and stuff will go away after a while,dont worry about it at all its just your body getting used to it and the fat burning effects are still there.
just continue as planned and take benedryl every 4 weeks or so. to keep your recptors fresh

thats my take on it.

another thing is take your temp if it is really down to the same level then just take your benedryl at 50-100 mgs a night at bed time
but I think you are just going by the “feel” of it

come on do a little research before taking things please poeple

Wow. 24% to 4% in one run of clen? That is fucking impressive. Are you sure you didn’t take 1200mcg per day?

Day 1 - 20mcg
Day 2 - 40mcg
Day 3 - 60mcg
Day 4 - 80mcg
Day 5 - 100mcg
Day 6-14 - 120mcg

Two weeks off, with 50mg Benadryl before bed ED.

That was what I did first time around. I also added taurine after day 3 thanks to the insane cramping I got.

[quote]Makavali wrote:
Wow. 24% to 4% in one run of clen? That is fucking impressive. Are you sure you didn’t take 1200mcg per day?

Day 1 - 20mcg
Day 2 - 40mcg
Day 3 - 60mcg
Day 4 - 80mcg
Day 5 - 100mcg
Day 6-14 - 120mcg

That was what I did first time around. I also added taurine after day 3 thanks to the insane cramping I got.[/quote]

see heres what I am talking about
this is another classic clen cycle,and the right way to do it.
there are as many ways to take this as there are posters on the forums.
everyone is a little different and still has great results so do your digging and try and see which one works for you

I think everyone will agree that a good dose will be between 100-120 mcg a day
with clen and a decent diet I drop about 5 pounds a week
3-4 of which is fat which is great actually.

I may as well add, if I were to do it again, I’d jump back in at 100-120mcg per day. First time around, taper in to get a feel for how your body reacts.

[quote]Makavali wrote:
I may as well add, if I were to do it again, I’d jump back in at 100-120mcg per day. First time around, taper in to get a feel for how your body reacts.[/quote]

x2

[quote]nichaaron wrote:
Makavali wrote:

Day 1 - 20mcg
Day 2 - 40mcg
Day 3 - 60mcg
Day 4 - 80mcg
Day 5 - 100mcg
Day 6-14 - 120mcg

That was what I did first time around. I also added taurine after day 3 thanks to the insane cramping I got.

see heres what I am talking about
this is another classic clen cycle,and the right way to do it.
there are as many ways to take this as there are posters on the forums.
everyone is a little different and still has great results so do your digging and try and see which one works for you

I think everyone will agree that a good dose will be between 100-120 mcg a day
with clen and a decent diet I drop about 5 pounds a week
3-4 of which is fat which is great actually.

[/quote]

What was your full cycle like when you were dropping this kind of weight? Was the rest of the weight muscle? Even when on a cycle that should make you retain pretty much all of your gains due to the AAS’s strong anti-catabolic tendencies?

Clen ain’t no anabolic. I personally used just the clen and a solid diet. Lost about 10lbs overall. I’d say 8lbs of fat.

[quote]Makavali wrote:
Clen ain’t no anabolic. I personally used just the clen and a solid diet. Lost about 10lbs overall. I’d say 8lbs of fat.[/quote]

I was just thinking that one would want to have some sort of anti-catabolic steroid along with it.

Also, I read from one source that horses that were injected with Clen actually gained mass and lost fat after 6 weeks of use (the mass gains happened late in the cycle), though I just read that 2 weeks should be the maximum usage period.

So I’ve seen mixed situations where some people lose a little bit of mass while some sources claimed they have witnessed gains in mass. Very strange.

Just my own observations.

Here’s the source: http://www.anabolex.com/news/121/ARTICLE/1053/2006-07-07.html

[quote]BestDaddyEver wrote:
Makavali wrote:
Clen ain’t no anabolic. I personally used just the clen and a solid diet. Lost about 10lbs overall. I’d say 8lbs of fat.

I was just thinking that one would want to have some sort of anti-catabolic steroid along with it.

Also, I read from one source that horses that were injected with Clen actually gained mass and lost fat after 6 weeks of use (the mass gains happened late in the cycle), though I just read that 2 weeks should be the maximum usage period.

So I’ve seen mixed situations where some people lose a little bit of mass while some sources claimed they have witnessed gains in mass. Very strange.

Here’s the source: http://www.anabolex.com/news/121/ARTICLE/1053/20

06-07-07.html[/quote]

next time around I am actually going to be adding a small dose of AAS to off set catabolisim.and gain strength while on a very harsh diet. with clen its slightly anabolic but you do loose muscle mass kind of like a crash starvation diet,just not as bad.

overall I would lose a good deal of weight but about 80% or so of that was fat.after 10-12 weeks total

some people (most actually) can tolerate it for 2 weeks at a time before they have to take an antihistimine to clear the receptors or going off for a while to allow them to clear themselves.

I personaly can hold off for 3-4 weeks
how I can tell personaly is when I stop droping about a pound a day and my internal body temp and BP drops back to normal. clen causes my BP to raise a couple points and causes me to be about 1-2 degrees higher on average.nothing too dramatic and nothing that I “feel”.

about the horses I am not sure how tha tworks but it is used for breathing problems,possibly its because the horses then feel better and in turn eat more and get more exersise and get better amounts of O2 in there system.
but again I am just guessing on this

[quote]nichaaron wrote:
I personaly can hold off for 3-4 weeks [/quote]

Nice.

Some form of AAS would probably be good to offset any potential catabolism. You could probably lose more fat too.

Im currently running clen in and around my work scheudle. Its a very strange rotation where I work.

I end up taking it anywhere from 4-6 days in a row. Other days I take an ECA type fat burner. Going back and forth between the two as well as some days off here and there with nothing.

Doses of clen are between 80-120mcg per day split into two doses.

[quote]nichaaron wrote:
BestDaddyEver wrote:
Makavali wrote:

Here’s the source: http://www.anabolex.com/news/121/ARTICLE/1053/20

06-07-07.html

next time around I am actually going to be adding a small dose of AAS to off set catabolisim.and gain strength while on a very harsh diet. with clen its slightly anabolic but you do loose muscle mass kind of like a crash starvation diet,just not as bad.

overall I would lose a good deal of weight but about 80% or so of that was fat.after 10-12 weeks total

some people (most actually) can tolerate it for 2 weeks at a time before they have to take an antihistimine to clear the receptors or going off for a while to allow them to clear themselves.

I personaly can hold off for 3-4 weeks
how I can tell personaly is when I stop droping about a pound a day and my internal body temp and BP drops back to normal. clen causes my BP to raise a couple points and causes me to be about 1-2 degrees higher on average.nothing too dramatic and nothing that I “feel”.

about the horses I am not sure how tha tworks but it is used for breathing problems,possibly its because the horses then feel better and in turn eat more and get more exersise and get better amounts of O2 in there system.
but again I am just guessing on this
[/quote]

What would you stack with it? I don’t know about you, but after my first cycle ends sometime in early 2009 I will attempt to keep on gaining weight and strength or at least maintain (to make sure that my body is used to its new size at least for a month or two) and then I will cut.

Now I am thinking that I should probably stay away from any steroids that shut down my natural test production while cutting so that I can do another cycle that busts out the good old test and whatnot once the cut is over. Should I abide by this idea of not using any “shutdown steroids” so that I can go on another bulking cycle right after or would low to moderate amounts of said steroids be ok to take to avoid any muscle loss while cutting?

If I do avoid such steroids (the ones that shut down natural test) altogether, what would you suggest I stack with the Clen to avoid any muscle loss while cutting as well as be ok for a bulk cycle right afterwards (you know, be in good enough well-being and recovered)?

Can Clen be pretty much added to any cutting stack? I mean it isn’t technically a steroid, is it?

[quote]BestDaddyEver wrote:

What would you stack with it? I don’t know about you, but after my first cycle ends sometime in early 2009 I will attempt to keep on gaining weight and strength or at least maintain (to make sure that my body is used to its new size at least for a month or two) and then I will cut.

Now I am thinking that I should probably stay away from any steroids that shut down my natural test production while cutting so that I can do another cycle that busts out the good old test and whatnot once the cut is over. Should I abide by this idea of not using any “shutdown steroids” so that I can go on another bulking cycle right after or would low to moderate amounts of said steroids be ok to take to avoid any muscle loss while cutting?

If I do avoid such steroids (the ones that shut down natural test) altogether, what would you suggest I stack with the Clen to avoid any muscle loss while cutting as well as be ok for a bulk cycle right afterwards (you know, be in good enough well-being and recovered)?

Can Clen be pretty much added to any cutting stack? I mean it isn’t technically a steroid, is it?[/quote]

no it is not a steroid at all

me personally I have slightly different goals than you do but I will be doing a cycle of short estered test proabaly prop a couple times a day and do the clen along with that

I am still quite new to AAS but i have seen cycles of all kinds where clen was included with great results

I will be adding a short estered test and clen myself fairly soon

[quote]FuriousGeorge wrote:

I think nyou need to check you math bro. If 6lbs is 20% of your body mass then you are only 30lbs.[/quote]

Well I went back and did the math. I’m not sure you’re interpreting what I said properly, or more likely I just did a crappy job of communicating.

I went from 24% bf to 20%, that’s a 4% drop or:

total bf = (bodyweight X .04) which comes to 7.92 lbs).

Now that’s almost 8 lbs and I can’t explain the discrepancy between the 8 and 6 lbs. Most likely it’s the difference between 24% of 204lbs (48.96lbs) and 20% of 198lbs (39.6) which comes to 9.36.

Interestingly the weight of 6lbs is 1.92 diff from the bf calculation and the diff between the percentages is 1.44. So somewhere in all of this is a 2lb discrepancy. I’m inclined to blame the scale because it’s just the one in the locker room at work. It’s a good doctors office scale, but I doubt it’s ever calibrated.

I was 204 when I started, 198 when I stopped. Body fat analyser said 24% body fat at the start and 20% when I stopped.

I don’t think those are crazy numbers. If they are, please explain.

So what I’m taking away from this is that I should be taking my body temp at the same time every day and seeing when I lose the thermogenic effect. At that point I should take Benadryl and clear the receptors for a week and start over.

I still think my 4% bf drop measurement is accurate. If I’m not calculating any of this right, please correct me.

yea that would primarily be bad communication on your part from reading your first post