Alternating VDiet/Get Shredded vs 4/4

Hi, I was wondering if alternating weeks of the diets vs 4 weeks of vdiet followed by 4 weeks of get shredded would have some advantages to doing them consecutively. I was thinking it may have some advantages by throwing a different diet at the body every week but I was hoping to get the opinions of the authors or more knowing people then I. I’m interested in disadvantages/advantages of alternating vs not in relation to it’s effect on the body and fat loss. I’m not worried about the compliance part.

Thanks.

[quote]fingolfin wrote:
Hi, I was wondering if alternating weeks of the diets vs 4 weeks of vdiet followed by 4 weeks of get shredded would have some advantages to doing them consecutively. I was thinking it may have some advantages by throwing a different diet at the body every week but I was hoping to get the opinions of the authors or more knowing people then I. I’m interested in disadvantages/advantages of alternating vs not in relation to it’s effect on the body and fat loss. I’m not worried about the compliance part.

Thanks. [/quote]

LOL. Hey, dude, how about your just start - and finish - one diet? It’s pretty obvious you’re new at this stuff.

So start your diet - like today.

[quote]CaliforniaLaw wrote:

LOL. Hey, dude, how about your just start - and finish - one diet? It’s pretty obvious you’re new at this stuff.

So start your diet - like today.[/quote]

California Law, Humor me. With the goal of getting some constructive feedback, lets pretend I’m a guy in his forties that has tried several extreme diets and created his own successful variations to get down to low bodyfat percentages every year for his multi-day adventure race seasons after winters of heavy sam adams and ben &jerry (chubby hubby mostly) consumption.

Maybe you or somebody else can add something constructive in relation to alternating weeks of those 2 diets…with that “pretend” guy in mind.

For your “fake” guy it seems like the reason he keeps having to try extreme diets is because when he’s not extreme dieting he has no self control at all. My suggestion would be for this guy to learn that first and save the extreme diets when that starts to be less effective.

As to the “fake” guys idea of alternating diets. There is no magic to the v-diet or the get shredded diet that would make alternating them any less effective than just staying on one the whole time, on the flip side there is nothing that would make them work better either. The only plausible benefit would be that switching it up like that may aid in keeping the “fake” guy on the diet the entire 4 weeks.

Let us know how this “fake” test works.