Alternating Front/Back Squat

Has any one tried alternating front/back squats during a workout? I did these today and last week. I did these in almost a superset fashion. Example frontsquat 150x3-5/backsquat175x3-5. The transistion time should be around 10seconds.

[quote]gmantheman wrote:
Has any one tried alternating front/back squats during a workout? I did these today and last week. I did these in almost a superset fashion. Example frontsquat 150x3-5/backsquat175x3-5. The transistion time should be around 10seconds.[/quote]

I’ve done them in the same workout, but not supersets. I take it that was intense?

It was somewhat, I didn’t use the weights above. I did 135 front squat ATG and 155 back squat. I could of went heavier w/the back squat, but wanted to asses the workout w/a lighter weight. Got my heart and lungs working.

[quote]gmantheman wrote:
It was somewhat, I didn’t use the weights above. I did 135 front squat ATG and 155 back squat. I could of went heavier w/the back squat, but wanted to asses the workout w/a lighter weight. Got my heart and lungs working.[/quote]

I bet it did. How long of a rest between sets?

I did 3x5 with 425/375 and yes it was a nice leg killer.

Between front/back about 10-15seconds. Between each alternating set, about 90 Seconds.