Alright, I'm Back

Alright folks, its been a while but I decided to start posting here again. Unfortunately, I dropped my bike a few months back, bust my wrist and a few other injuries, and have not been able to train for ages. I am turning into a right fat bastard. Look forward to getting back into the topis though,

Peace Out
(that includes North Korea)

Stig

Welcome back, dude.

Its doctor stig!

Good to see you, I had wondered where you went. There had been a rumour that your were killed in some revolutionary fighting along the england/wales border, but no one could confirm it.

Who are you? Are you related to Stig I? Just kidding man, welcome back.

There was no Stig I, just Stigicisms. But, there was also no fighting along the Wales, England border either…except the type fuelled by too much beer on a friday night.

Thanks anyways.

Very cool, always liked your posts.

Cheers,

D

Welcome back. Hope all the medical issues are straightening out.

I hope it wasn’t your masterbation wrist.

Two questions for reverend stiggum.

Number one, seeing as how your a doctor, did you set your own bones at the scene of the accident?

Number two- when will the welsh people rise up to end their suffering against the crown?

[quote]BarneyFife wrote:
Two questions for reverend stiggum.

Number one, seeing as how your a doctor, did you set your own bones at the scene of the accident?

Number two- when will the welsh people rise up to end their suffering against the crown?[/quote]

My doctorate is in Food Science…I only doctor hamburgers and chicken nuggets.

I think you are thinking of the Catholic Irish too.