Alphie Newman?

[quote]PGJ wrote:
Blacksnake wrote:
PGJ wrote:
…and not frighteningly masculine like this other woman in this thread…

With all due, does not look “frighteningly masculine” to me, after all, there was a reason she was paired with Alphie for the photo shoot TC observed…sleek and very similar to the current fitness competitors, getting “too big” was not their goal…

I disagree. Very masculine, especially that first picture you posted of her in the white dress.

[/quote]

I totally agree.

I’m with PGJ on this, I think that she got paired with Alphie to make her look better in comparison.

She just doesn’t have a feminine enough face to pull off that amount of muscle/ leanness without looking masculine.

Oh yeah, masculine.

Here’s a picture I took of Lisa at Seaport Village in San Diego.

[quote]TC wrote:
Oh yeah, masculine.

[/quote]

By the way, did you notice the love light in her eyes for TC?

Chad Waterbury looks at me like that sometimes, but only after a couple of glasses of Jack.

Not the regular Jack Daniels, mind you, but only after a few glasses of the Gentleman Jack.

Can’t figure out why it makes a difference.

Touche TC.

In that picture she looks hot.

I was basing my opinion purely on was what was being shown in this thread. There is a significant degree of disparity between the picture you just posted and the one of her in the white dress.

[quote]jarvis wrote:
Touche TC.

In that picture she looks hot.

I was basing my opinion purely on was what was being shown in this thread. There is a significant degree of disparity between the picture you just posted and the one of her in the white dress.[/quote]

Sure, but you know as well as I do that when a women gets really lean–5 percent body fat or so–she’s going to look a tad less feminine. .

I need to remind myself of that a lot of times, too.

Thankfully, for Lisa, it was always a temporary state

Mia F used to work out in my old gym in Pasadena. She had a perfect Body, not sure what happened to her…

Is this thread on Alphie? Maybe she moved back home to Kona.

[quote]TC wrote:
TC wrote:
Oh yeah, masculine.

By the way, did you notice the love light in her eyes for TC?

…[/quote]

You stud. It’s TC’s world and we’re just living in it.

[quote]TC wrote:
Oh yeah, masculine.

[/quote]

Most of the time I think many of these women look feminine when they’re not on stage, and definately masculine onstage. However, the girl in that photo looks like a tranny to me, T.C. Sorry. A hot tranny, but nonetheless I will NOT make that mistake ever again! Once was enough!

[quote]aikigreg wrote:
However, the girl in that photo looks like a tranny to me, [/quote]

Now that’s real nice, isn’t it? And you wonder why more females don’t post pictures here. Go figure!

You show no breeding whatsoever, you are a Cad…

[quote]aikigreg wrote:
However, the girl in that photo looks like a tranny to me, T.C. Sorry. A hot tranny, but nonetheless[/quote]

[quote]Mod Laurie wrote:
aikigreg wrote:
However, the girl in that photo looks like a tranny to me,

Now that’s real nice, isn’t it? And you wonder why more females don’t post pictures here. Go figure![/quote]

If you all would install that mandatory pre-post “Weight Lifting IQ Test” like I asked, you wouldn’t be having this problem.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
Mod Laurie wrote:
aikigreg wrote:
However, the girl in that photo looks like a tranny to me,

Now that’s real nice, isn’t it? And you wonder why more females don’t post pictures here. Go figure!

If you all would install that mandatory pre-post “Weight Lifting IQ Test” like I asked, you wouldn’t be having this problem.[/quote]

Or not putting certain posts through. I’m no fan of censorship, but it wouldn’t be the worst thing in the world if certain posts with no redeeming qualities aren’t put through. Like gratuitous flaming and calling women trannies, especially women if the women post here. Or posts that claim there is no relationship between strength and size. I nearly had an embolism with that one.

I used to be friends with her back in the mid 80’s when I lived in Hawaii. Our mom’s new each other for years. She was really nice to be around. I was just a few years older that her. I may have had a little crush though, who didn’t, lol, she was pretty, charismatic, full of life. And had just an amazing smile.

You’d be amazed at her regiment for getting ready for the powerlifting. She would drink a huge power drink, while listening for 30 minutes or more to a subliminal motivation tape with her headphones on, she’d be in total concentration mode. Then her mom would stimulate her adrenaline pressure points around her temples and on her hand. She would get so super pumped up and had such total focus, she looked like a rocket about to take off, but that’s how she could do what she did, go out and powerlift. It was amazing to watch.

We lost touch after her family left to the mainland, California and beyond. I’d like to know what’s she up to now-a-days myself.

I found out from my dad that Alphie is doing great in California. She got married and had a kid and is in good physical shape.

Where is she(LISA) now doing what?

[quote]TC wrote:
Oh yeah, masculine.

[/quote]

Wow! Very beautiful! When this picture was taken in the photo?

This is an old post, but thought Id put it out there that Alphie is still gorgeous and gracious, in great shape, a Mom, living a beautiful life. Her Mom, sisters, all are well. She is beautiful inside and out, and the stories of her previously made me make this quick post. Alphie is still tops and did not explode for heavens sake (!) I think she is absolutely more lovely than ever! ))