Alpha's Work

does the gym have beautiful women with enhanced breasts? if so i would recommend putting the chalk away. you do look awesome though keep up the good work!

So you Finally decided to post some stuff. Thats awesome bro-You going to start a training log?

maybe - have to figure out how I want to change up my lifting. going to read some t-nat articles and read your shit and come up with something - i’m bored with my routine.

Let me know if you want me to email you some stuff.

i’m actually suprised more people aren’t asking more questions - from what i can see on other training logs most of them look like shit and would obviously benefit from your advices (i’m probably not going to make any friends here) - oh well

Haha that was awesome. You should definitely start a log though so I can see what you are doing each day

Meals:

1. Omelet-Prob 4 Eggs and Sausage-Bad I know but I went out to breakfast with my Mom and I couldn’t snob her food with a shake…

2. Shake during workout-1Scoop ON 100% Whey, 1 Scoop Surge. 12 BCAA’s

3.Scoop of Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey/1 Scoop Metabolic Drive. Met-Rx Super Greens, Biotest Superfood. 1tbs Ground Flax. 1 scoop L-Leucine. 2 Fish Oil. 2 Biotest BCAA’s

1. Scoop of Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey, 1 Scoop Metabolic Drive, 2 Fish oil. 2.Biotest BCAA’s. 1 Scoop L-Leucine

2. Seaweed Salad (From a Sushi Restaurant), 10 oz salmon, peppers.

3. Scoop of ON 100%, 1 Scoop Metabolic Drive, 1Scoop Mt-Rex Super Greens. 2 Fish oil. 2 BCAA’s

Meals:

1.Scoop of Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey, 1 Scoop Metabolic Drive, 2 Fish oil. 2.Biotest BCAA’s. 1 Scoop L-Leucine, 1 Multi

1. 1.5 Cups of spinach 10oz Salmon, Peppers.

2. Scoop of Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey, 1 Scoop Metabolic Drive, 2 Fish oil. 2.Biotest BCAA’s. 1 Scoop L-Leucine

3. 10oz Steak, squash, onions. 2 fish oil caps.

4. Scoop of ON 100%, 1 Scoop Metabolic Drive, 1Scoop Mt-Rex Super Greens. 2 Fish oil. 2 BCAA’s , 1 scoop L-Leucine

OFF DAY-woke up sore as hell and took they day so my lower back could get a rest-

Had training for work today so now if I go to the gym it will be over ridden with high schoolers and d-bags who will stand and talk while getting in my way-

So since it is nice outside I am going for a 3 mile Run/Sprint interval.

I’ll post food later

Meals:

1. Scoop of Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey/1 Scoop Metabolic Drive. Met-Rx Super Greens, Biotest Superfood. 1tbs Ground Flax. 1 scoop L-Leucine. 2 Fish Oil. 2 Biotest BCAA’s, 1 Multi

2. Scoop of Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey, 1 Scoop Metabolic Drive, 2 Fish oil. 2.Biotest BCAA’s., Salad

3. Scoop of Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey, 1 Scoop Metabolic Drive, 2 Fish oil. 2.Biotest BCAA’s. 1 Scoop L-Leucine , another salad

4. Scoop of Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey, 1 Scoop Metabolic Drive, 2 Fish oil. 2.Biotest BCAA’s, 1 scoop Met-rx Super Greens

5. 4oz of salmon, 1.5 Cups of Spinach, 4 Eggs, orange, 1 Fish oil , 2 BCAA’s

6. Scoop of Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey, 1 Scoop Metabolic Drive, 1 Tbs Natty Peanut Butter, 2 Fish oil. 2.Biotest BCAA’s.

you are one hard working mofo.

For split squats try putting your back foot on the bar of a smith machine… that way you can adjust the height of the bar to whatever level is comfortable

Thanks bro-It’s just how I was made

you eat a shitload of salmon…nice

[quote]BlueJ wrote:
For split squats try putting your back foot on the bar of a smith machine… that way you can adjust the height of the bar to whatever level is comfortable[/quote]

Man I really do appreciate the feedback and i am not trying to shoot down your ideas, but I avoid the Smith Machine like the plague! The satanic device not allowing me to use my bodies natural strength curve is just an injury waiting to happen…

But like I said…I really am not trying to be a dick-Just LOATHE the smith machine

[quote]turduckhen wrote:
you eat a shitload of salmon…nice[/quote]

Yeah i will tend to eat a ton of a certain food-then get sick of it or a while…Right now I am just on a Salmon Kick

[quote]Alpha wrote:
BlueJ wrote:
For split squats try putting your back foot on the bar of a smith machine… that way you can adjust the height of the bar to whatever level is comfortable

Man I really do appreciate the feedback and i am not trying to shoot down your ideas, but I avoid the Smith Machine like the plague! The satanic device not allowing me to use my bodies natural strength curve is just an injury waiting to happen…

But like I said…I really am not trying to be a dick-Just LOATHE the smith machine [/quote]

haha understandable, I pretty much stay away from it as well but I had trouble with split squats using a bench to rest my foot on and tried using the smith bar as a footrest and it worked pretty well. Always something to keep in the back of your mind if all else fails

Absolutely man and I thank you a lot for the suggestion- Just out of curiosity though where do you rack and un rack a BB for doing them like that? Or do you Use DB’s for them?

But I also know if I even put my foot on a Smith Machine I would get HOUNDED by about 30 people that I have convinced to NEVER touch that thing again!

The other guy’s right, you are a hard working sob. Doesn’t look like you’re puting down alot of calories. What weight are you trying to get to, and what did you weigh in your pic? Interesting log.

I use DB’s