Alpha V

Caught up on the last of your videos while eating lunch today. Good stuff my man, excited to see where the next few months get you!

Would have loved to be a fly on the wall of the Doc’s office for the conversations throughout this process haha strong work! Grade A content as well.

The recovery video was amazing Alpha. I ended up sharing it with some other folks. You perfectly captured the exact mentality/approach for coming back from injuries and surgery, and especially the struggle of athletes trying to deal with medical professionals more interested in treating non-athletes.

For a second ringing endorsement, my NEVERsate tanktop came in yesterday and it definitely got the Mrs. approval. She was tongue tied looking at me. Said “That really shows off your muscularity…muscularness? Musculature! That’s what I mean to say.” She’s a fan, haha.

Keep killing it dude.

2 Likes

Hi Alpha, I’ve noticed that a bunch of the people in your latest video were doing weighted planks.

Were they doing these for time or as “rest” in between work sets?

@mr.v3lv3t Man thank you so much, hopefully far!

@Despade Hahaha It ended in yelling after I ripped my shirt off. That is the honest truth. My wife was terrified.

@T3hPwnisher Hahah man, thank you so much, not only for this but for everything brother! And I love hearing the stories about your wife and the shirts man! Makes my day every time! Guaranteed to make you 3% more attractive to the opposite sex! Hahaha

@magick Yea man, absolutely. You can see what we do every day on the daily workout section of my site brother!

============================================

A lot of people want to do Strongman.
A lot of people do Not Have access to Implements.
A lot of people ask me what Barbell movements have the best Carry over.
Now you can stop sending me those Emails.
I hope this helps.

3 Likes

Loved the last of the comeback vids Brian, that was intense !! Good work as always and now I am really excited to see what the next 3 months brings.

Out of everything I have learned, this is my #1 Tip. Breathing and bracing. I just wish Someone would have taught me this earlier. I hope this will help some of you out!

3 Likes

I know what I will be watching all weekend. Talk about good timing, you release this just as I identify some issue with my bracing. Are you a mind reader as well as a legend Brian?

I found it. That looks pretty awesome!

Hey Brian first things first happy birthday this weekend.
Love your videos on bracing and watched the first one too.
Started doing it, and there are so many cues (3 or 4), that I forget them. But I always remember one or two.
My bracing have been so much better, Thanks Brian.
Next week I’m jumping on the darkhorse, thanks for that Brian.

You’re so amenable and cheery in your videos that it’s really easy to forget that you’re actually an incredibly terrifying human, haha.

1 Like

@Alpha
Happy Birthday (in advance)!

I tagged you in my training log for the darkhorse program. I’ll tag you again in 12 weeks after the testing.

Just one question I have.
Do I run it 3 weeks, deload, 3weeks deload, 3 weeks, 2 test weeks

Or

4 weeks, deload, 4 weeks, deload, 2 test weeks…

The video says 3 weeks, but you have a 4 week cycle on the board…

I know you’re super busy and I don’t expect any comments in my log. Just connecting you if you want to collect the data from it…

I understood it as 9 weeks work into 2 weeks deload into 1 week testing.

Yeah. I went back and watched the videos again and realized that I can’t hear and I’m stupid.

@simo74 Hahah thanks man, i hope you liked it!

@magick Thanks man!

@mortdk Glad it helped brother!

@mattjp Hahah yea man, i think most people forget that sometimes.

@TrainForPain Thanks man!

@losthog Nope man, it’s 9 weeks program, 1 Week deload, 2 Weeks of testing. i hope that helps!

@plasmalunatic Perfect, thanks man!

===================================================

I have had a couple of workouts in the past few days, all of which went fairly well.

In this one I was able to Hit a 265 Log Clean & Press for a triple which it’s good, but it a lot better than where I was!

In this one, I poll the people from my gym as to what pieces of Equipment (Outside of a BB, Plates, DB & Rack) that a Home gym should have. Got some really interesting answers. If you guys are looking to jump into the home gym scene, then you may want to check it out:

And then Finally, I decided to go for a walk and update everyone on what is going on with me medical, personally, and with my business. What my 2018 goals are and what is coming up. Basic Update stuff, but if you have questions about my next year, they will probably be answered here:

Anyway guys, i hope all of you are doing well, I had a great squat workout last night that I am trying to edit right now and I did a Q&A while squatting so hopefully you I got to some of your questions while I worked up to 610x3 on a Hands Wide SSB Squat. Good times.

10 Likes

Okay… So based on your QOTW so far it seems I need more SSB and Z press in my life.

Z press is de whey. Hits the core big time.

Hahaha totally agree fellas!

So as Promised, here is the 610x3 Workout from the other day where I am answering Q&A Questions. I hope this helps some of you out!

1 Like
5 Likes