Alpha V

Really liked the Podcast with Kalle Beck. Good luck at Nationals!

Good luck!

Looking forward to seeing you smash it.

Best of Luck! Ready to see you wreck some shit.

You’re gonna do well! Have fun and looking forward to hearing from you when it’s over.

Kill it Alpha! You got this.

Best of luck! You’ll do great

You got it brother!
You deserve it!

You logs are truly inspiring, thanks for showing what hard work and determination really looks like. Best of luck at nats, from all of us lurkers :wink:

All the best for nationals!

Best of luck! I am sure it will be a great performance!

Good luck, and safe travels!

I know Alpha would never ask this, so I’m going to ask for it:

On his Youtube landing page there is a small Support button, I say we all throw $1-5 his way so that maybe he can upgrade to Economy Plus for the way home and get some extra leg room.

5 Likes

Brother! So excited to hear how Nationals went! Been trying to track your name on updates all day! Give em hell, Sure your busy crushing it!

I can’t seem to find the button on his page!

Alpha, what is your ring name going be?

WWE to scout Strongman National Championship

1 Like

Its on the right side of his Youtube Page… Its a relatively smal blue button

I’m clearly doing something wrong or am less observant than I thought…

This is what mine looks like, I’m not sure why it isn’t showing for you. I didn’t even know there was fan funding until it was brought up in this thread.

Hmmm not sure, I tried it on Chrome and I.E., signed in and out and it worked.

Great idea though Lonnie, I’ve definitely reaped more than $5 worth of benefits from his log/videos and I’d be more than happy to throw some money his way. If only he shipped those Neversate t-shirts to Canada, that is all I would wear…

I’ve tried loading in both Chrome and Internet Explorer and no button :frowning:

2 Likes