Alpha Story Thread

More! More! More!

V

[quote]sen say wrote:
Drizzt asked someone to start this thread over here http://www.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/sex_girls_pictures_hot_pics_photo_women/halloween_fantasy_fun_sex?pageNo=1#2583341

…I had nothing better to do…apparently he wants a thread where we can post alpha stories like Rodney Dangerfield telling Ted Knight ‘you scratched my anchor in Caddyshack’.[/quote]

I would like thank you sen say, for creating this thread. You made my day, and saved me the effort of creating it to myself.

[quote]sen say wrote:
Vegita wrote:
I banged the Hottest girl in college as rated by 7 different frats? Does that count?

V

I dont’ know…check with Drizzzt…think I got nothing better to do all day than check with Drizzzt for ya…

okay…hold on…

brb[/quote]

Gotta have pics man, and it only counts if you “banged the shit out of her” because that would be alpha

[quote]polo77j wrote:
So…like…do they have to be…true?[/quote]

of course all alpha stories have to be true…

[quote]analog_kid wrote:

To be continued…

[/quote]

laughed my ass off. Best story yet, can’t wait for the next episode.

Keep the caddyshack quotes flowin

“Oh this your wife, huh? A lovely lady. Hey baby, you must’ve been something before electricity.”

Judge Smails: Spaulding, get dressed you’re playing golf.

Spalding Smails: No I’m not grandpa I’m playing tennis.

Judge Smails: You’re playing golf and you’re going to like it.

Spalding Smails: What about my asthma?

Judge Smails: I’ll give you asthma.

You do drugs Danny?

Everyday, sir.

I want you to kill every gopher on the course.

Correct me if I’m wrong, Sandy, but if I kill all the golfers they’re gonna lock me up and throw away the key.

Gophers! You great git! Not golfers! The little brown furry rodents!

We can do that. We don’t even have to have a reason.

[quote]pushmepullme wrote:
You do drugs Danny?

Everyday, sir.[/quote]

Good. Then what’s your problem?

I don’t know.

I have to laugh, because I’ve outsmarted even myself. My enemy, my foe, is an animal. In order to conquer the animal, I have to learn to think like an animal. And, whenever possible, to look like one. I’ve gotta get inside this guy’s pelt and crawl around for a few days.

Wanna make fourteen dollars the hard way?

DOG FOOD?!

[quote]Vegita wrote:
sen say wrote:
analog_kid wrote:
To be continued…

More ! More ! You’ve found your voice !

Fuck dude, Tears streaming down my face right now, that is the funniest thing I have ever read. You sir, Are a fucking genius!

V[/quote]

And here I thought I was the only person with an 8 year old’s sense of humor. I’ll post the next episode on Friday. I have only so much creative juice in me.

[quote]analog_kid wrote:
Vegita wrote:
sen say wrote:
analog_kid wrote:
To be continued…

Fuck dude, Tears streaming down my face right now, that is the funniest thing I have ever read. You sir, Are a fucking genius!

V

And here I thought I was the only person with an 8 year old’s sense of humor. I’ll post the next episode on Friday. I have only so much creative juice in me.

[/quote]

awwww

“Elihu, will you come loofah my stretch marks?”

Well, the world needs ditch diggers, too.

[quote]analog_kid wrote:

To be continued…

[/quote]

brilliant!

[quote]analog_kid wrote:
To be continued…

[/quote]

applauds Awesome, AK, just awesome…

Now that you’re a famous author, will you sign my boobs?

[quote]analog_kid wrote:
Vegita wrote:
sen say wrote:
analog_kid wrote:
To be continued…

V

[/quote]

Please do. That was seriously the funniest thing that I have ever read on here.

[quote]theAnj wrote:
analog_kid wrote:
To be continued…

applauds Awesome, AK, just awesome…

Now that you’re a famous author, will you sign my boobs?[/quote]

Yes. Gets sharpie warm