Alpha Male

Does anyone know if it’s okay to take Alpha Male for a workout boost or is it best to take it 2 times a day, everyday ?

[quote]DannySkinner wrote:
Does anyone know if it’s okay to take Alpha Male for a workout boost or is it best to take it 2 times a day, everyday ?[/quote]

I personally think it is best utilized per the dosage directions on the label. I am currently taking Alpha Male at the full recommended dosage, and I can attest that it works. I think my wife would do the same. :slight_smile:

Someone with more information than me may be able to answer your specific question, but I do not think it is designed to provide a workout boost. It is for increasing natural testosterone production, and decreasing estrogen.

Does anyone know if it’s okay to take Alpha Male for a workout boost or is it best to take it 2 times a day, everyday ?[/quote]

Alpha Male should be used daily. I would tend to doubt that an acute, but moderate increase in endogenous testosterone levels would do much to enhance performance.

Thanks for the info.

wondering if I should take M or 6OXO while on the Alpha Male also stacking Methoxy-7 and Carbolin 19 with the Alpha Male? (all supplements are maximum dosage and I plan to take them for 12 weeks)

Should I use the 6OXO or M at the end of the cycle and for how long?

Also is it okay to take ZMA at bedtime while on Alpha Male?

Also is it okay to take ZMA at bedtime while on Alpha Male?[/quote]

I currently am. With the price of ZMA being so inexpensive, I made it a staple and take it every night. I can’t think of any reason why it would be a bad thing. Improved, deeper sleep, with a possible increase of testosterone sounds like a good thing to me. :slight_smile:

Thanks for the info.

wondering if I should take M or 6OXO while on the Alpha Male also stacking Methoxy-7 and Carbolin 19 with the Alpha Male? (all supplements are maximum dosage and I plan to take them for 12 weeks)

Should I use the 6OXO or M at the end of the cycle and for how long?[/quote]

I do not have any experience with 6OXO, but I have read reports that it doesn’t live up to the claims.

I am currently taking M on the weekends while I am cycling off Alpha Male. Once I am finished with Alpha Male i will finish off the bottle of M by taking it every day. So far I have seen positive results from the product.

Christopher

Thanks for the info.

Should I use the 6OXO or M at the end of the cycle and for how long?[/quote]

There’s no need for either while taking Alpha Male, nor after.

Using the Methoxy-7 and Carbolin 19 with Alpha Male is fine.

Also is it okay to take ZMA at bedtime while on Alpha Male?[/quote]

Yes, perfectly fine.

It seems some people think that Alpha Male will increase their testosterone levels above natural levels. This is not the case. This is not a cycle of illegal hormones. The original question and the following ones make it seem as if that one point wasn’t clear. You wouldn’t see any notable increase in gym performance unless there was a severe problem with your testosterone levels to begin with…and even then there shouldn’t be an acute increase in performance just from this supplement alone.

I am intereted in trying Alpha Male but it is out of stock.  Does anyone know when there will be more available?
 BTW...kick-ass site....only found it a couple weaks ago.

BT

[quote]Bulletooth Tony wrote:
I am intereted in trying Alpha Male but it is out of stock. Does anyone know when there will be more available?
BTW…kick-ass site…only found it a couple weaks ago.

BT[/quote]

Alpha Male will be available within the next day.

[quote]Mod Brian wrote:
Bulletooth Tony wrote:
I am intereted in trying Alpha Male but it is out of stock. Does anyone know when there will be more available?
BTW…kick-ass site…only found it a couple weaks ago.

BT

Alpha Male will be available within the next day.
[/quote]

Fuckin A to that shit:)