T Nation

Alpha Male

I have read a lot about Alpha Male and will beging using it in a week or two. However there is one question that I have and have not seen anyone address. Why is Alpha Male $40 less on T-Nation than on the Biotest website.

Is it a perk for being a T-Nation member?

Is it a Typo?

Or is the Alpha Male from the Biotest website a more potent (stronger) version?

[quote]T-FireMan wrote:
I have read a lot about Alpha Male and will beging using it in a week or two. However there is one question that I have and have not seen anyone address. Why is Alpha Male $40 less on T-Nation than on the Biotest website.

Is it a perk for being a T-Nation member?

Is it a Typo?

Or is the Alpha Male from the Biotest website a more potent (stronger) version?

[/quote]

I think T-Nation just offers it at a lower price because they can. This is basically Biotest’s second home/lab. It’s a great place for them to promote the products and see real world results and such things like that.

Google the site for this info. It’s been answered many times before.

By the way in no way am I complaining about the discount, just wanted to know if there was a specific reason.

[quote]michaelv wrote:
Google the site for this info. It’s been answered many times before.[/quote]

I did before posting this message and found nothing. There were quite a few dead links I found though, maybe one of those links were the answer but no longer viewable. Also, I am new to this site.

Biotest sells T-Nation-specific products direct to us T-Nation regulars. T-Nation versions of the products are often stronger than a similar version they would sell retail through distributors, because the audience here is considered more “hard core”. Because they sell direct, without going through three levels of middle-men, they can sell to us for a lot less than if we bought from a retailer on the other end of a supply chain.

[quote]michaelv wrote:
Biotest sells T-Nation-specific products direct to us T-Nation regulars. T-Nation versions of the products are often stronger than a similar version they would sell retail through distributors, because the audience here is considered more “hard core”. Because they sell direct, without going through three levels of middle-men, they can sell to us for a lot less than if we bought from a retailer on the other end of a supply chain.[/quote]

That’s what I figured, thanks. But the reason I ask is because other products like Spike, and HOT-ROX are the same price on both sites but the difference in the Alpha Male pricing is considerable. but like I said I am not complaining about the discounted price was just curious of the reason.

Thanks for the input.

T-FireMan

In the case of HOT-ROX, I know the T-Nation version is more potent than the standard retail version. That may be why they’re the same price. In this case, you get more for the same price.

In the case of Alpha Male, as far as I can tell, the T-Nation and retail versions are identical. In this case, they might be selling the same product for less to the T-Nation crowd.

I don’t know anything about the potency of Spike.