Alpha Male with 6-oxo?

I have recently gotten a bottle of 6-oxo. My question is can this be stacked with Alpha Male? I wouldn’t buy the two for the purpose of stacking them, however, since I happen to have both can they be used at the same time. I know that I’ve heard Alpha Male and M can be used concurrently, even though Alpha Male contains the main ingredient of M I believe. While not the same product, from my understanding, both M and 6-oxo are similar in the fact they are both estrogen blockers. Any insight is appreciated.

[quote]speedy5323 wrote:
I have recently gotten a bottle of 6-oxo. My question is can this be stacked with Alpha Male? I wouldn’t buy the two for the purpose of stacking them, however, since I happen to have both can they be used at the same time. I know that I’ve heard Alpha Male and M can be used concurrently, even though Alpha Male contains the main ingredient of M I believe. While not the same product, from my understanding, both M and 6-oxo are similar in the fact they are both estrogen blockers. Any insight is appreciated.[/quote]

There shouldn’t be any problems using the two concurrently.

I’ve heard (don’t have any firsthand experience) that 6-OXO causes a pretty severe estrogen backlash after you stop using it. Anyone else have any info on this?

[quote]speedy5323 wrote:
I have recently gotten a bottle of 6-oxo. My question is can this be stacked with Alpha Male? I wouldn’t buy the two for the purpose of stacking them, however, since I happen to have both can they be used at the same time. I know that I’ve heard Alpha Male and M can be used concurrently, even though Alpha Male contains the main ingredient of M I believe. While not the same product, from my understanding, both M and 6-oxo are similar in the fact they are both estrogen blockers. Any insight is appreciated.[/quote]

I’m stacking the GNC’ Tribustack Tribulus with 6 OXO.

This is my second time doing so.

Questions keep popping up regarding 6-OXO, so here again is the link to the thread in which Bill Roberts and Cy Willson both gave their views regarding this supplement.

I know some of you are using or have used it and like or liked it, so I’m just puttin it out there.

http://www.t-nation.com/readTopic.do?id=557245