T Nation

Alpha Male vs. TRIBEX Gold?

What is the difference between the two? Is Alpha Male simply a stronger potency/more effective supplement?

What people should take say, TRIBEX and not Alpha Male?

I was thinking about buying a test boost supplement, but not really sure which one I should invest in.

TRIBEX Gold is just Tribulus extract. A high potency one but only Tribulus. It works through increasing lutenizing hormone.

Alpha Male has the Trib but also Vitex, Longjack Eurycoma, and a full dose of Carbolin 19 per standard dose. It works not only through incresed lutenizing hormone, but also through direct stimulation of the testes and stimulating other hormones. Whether it’s a stonger potency/more effective supplement would depend on how you define those terms.

If you are already using any product with Carbolin 19 (HRX or Carbolin 19), then pick up some TRIBEX Gold. It’s possible to overdose on the Carbolin 19 if you use Alpha Male.

If you aren’t using any Carbolin 19, and your finances can afford AM, then get some AM.

I’ve only used TRIBEX Gold. It was great for me. I had better recovery, less soreness, and an increased libido. Erections came on a lot easier and lasted longer (not that I had a problem with that to begin with). I also seemed to heal from minor injuries faster, though that might just be wishful thinking on that. I had a nice relaxed attitude in times of high stress as well.

I’ve used both, with Alpha Male my sex drive was through the roof, with TRIBEX I don’t notice much of a difference.

Also on along similar lines, I’m looking at a bottle of TRIBEX, the blue pills. They have all the ingredients of Alpha Male minus the Carbolin 19, I bought this off of another site for a price in the middle of the other 2 products.

Is this the old formula or something that isn’t advertised directly by Biotest? I haven’t cracked this bottle open yet so I can’t tell you what I think of it. But if it gives the same effects of Alpha Male minus the Carbolin 19, then it should be good with me.

[quote]Chip Duglass wrote:
I’ve used both, with Alpha Male my sex drive was through the roof, with TRIBEX I don’t notice much of a difference. [/quote]

Besides your sex drive, did you have positive results from TRIBEX?

My husband tried TRIBEX & loved it. He was depressed during a loooong recovery + painful rehab after a cycling accident. I had a feeling his T levels were dropping, so I bought the TRIBEX.

His sex drive increased, he stopped being so emotional all the time + his depression lifted somewhat, and he was more focused. The little things that bugged him just didn’t get to him as much any more. In short, he became himself again.

He’s under a great deal of stress at work right now, so I’ve just ordered him some more, as chronic stress wears you & your T levels down.

[quote]Fiction wrote:
Chip Duglass wrote:
I’ve used both, with Alpha Male my sex drive was through the roof, with TRIBEX I don’t notice much of a difference.

Besides your sex drive, did you have positive results from TRIBEX?[/quote]

Right now I’m kind of maintaining for the most part, so my gains haven’t been incredible as I’ve also come off a bout of a bout of not training for about 3 months. Though, due to being inactive I’m getting back in shape quick. Though, to answer your question, I do notice that when I take TRIBEX, or any T booster, my mood is substantially better and I have good energy throughout the day. I also take ZMA fairly religiously.

Last year I did the Alpha Male, Rez-V, ZMA stack for about 2 months and put on a good 10 pounds. It’s been said somewhere before about that combo that you “crave female flesh.” I can attest that I was a walking hard on after about 2 weeks.

Best bet though is to buy a few bottles and give it a shot. It can’t do any harm, only good.