Alpha Male vs. the Others

I have tried the NxCare Nitro T3 I didn’t really like it, but I was wondering as for the difference between t3 and Alpha Male will I see a big difference? I know that there are a number of different factors (training, diet, ect …) that have to do with the end results but in terms of product and quality would I see a big difference using Alpha Male Vs any others that are out there.

Thanks

I can only tell you about the Alpha Male and that it greatly increases my recovery and energy. It is a VERY high quality product IMO. have not copmpared it to others figure if it aint broke dont fix it.

Just my 2 cc.

Phill

[quote]MrPD wrote:
I have tried the NxCare Nitro T3 I didn’t really like it, but I was wondering as for the difference between t3 and Alpha Male will I see a big difference? I know that there are a number of different factors (training, diet, ect …) that have to do with the end results but in terms of product and quality would I see a big difference using Alpha Male Vs any others that are out there.

Thanks[/quote]

I feel Nitro T3 has helped me and I have heard anecdotally that it is one of GNC’s best sellers because it does work for a lot of people. However, in my opinion it helps only a little - it’s not something that makes a drastic difference.

This web site has helped my hypertropy goals much more than any supplement - at least so far…But I do want to try Alpha Male sometime and see if it has more kick to it…

Btw, keep in mind that Nitro T3 has anti-estrogen, anti-aromatase and anti-DHT products built into it along with the pro-hormonal extracts as well…

A few years ago I tried gnc’s version of TRIBEX. I might have well wiped my ass with $40. You might have a better experience than I did. Also Alpha Male is better than TRIBEX. Do the pepsi challenge and try out Alpha Male. I think you’ll like it. Plus there is a money back guarantee.