Alpha Male vs. BCAAs

which would be better on a mass phase? I’m gonna try and put on around 20 lbs in the next 5 months and my budget is a little tight.

This is just my opinion, but I’d do alot of eating.

[quote]kroby wrote:
This is just my opinion, but I’d do alot of eating.[/quote]

That and drinking lots of milk.

Alpha Male.

If your t levels are high-normal, you’d benefit more from BCAAs in my opinion.

I think you get a little more out of taking extra BCAAs myself, but some will swear by AM.

I didn’t get much out of the AM, even with the max dose. Outside of feeling a little more aroused, I didn’t feel much in the strength or recovery dept.

I’ve done some experimenting with the BCAAs, and the more I take, the better I feel, both during and post workout. I’ve also picked up a few extra pounds to boot.

awesome, thanks guys. I’ll probably finish out what AM I have left and switch over to BCAAs. Although they’re expensive, I’ve just heard to many good things about em to pass em up.

[quote]Epimetheus wrote:
awesome, thanks guys. I’ll probably finish out what AM I have left and switch over to BCAAs. Although they’re expensive, I’ve just heard to many good things about em to pass em up.[/quote]

BCAA’s are cheap. I’d go with a cheap protein powder with BCAA’s in it. 2 Birds 1 stone kind of thing.

But seriously, high protein and complex carb food is the best thing to help you gain mass.

If you believe it takes supps to grow, then you are already mentally defeating your potential to grow with good food and lifting.