Alpha Male & The Weight Room

i read through the Alpha Male thread and just about everyone mentioned the sexual effects…but noone talked about how it helped them gain size and/or strength or anything related…

so heres my question:

i have never done any kind of steroid or pro-hormone, if i wanted to use Alpha Male along with my normal diet and workout plan, what can i expect to achieve in relation to the weight room?

For me it was steady gains, shorter recovery, increased appetite(sic).
Phileaux

[quote]bigmike88 wrote:

i read through the Alpha Male thread and just about everyone mentioned the sexual effects…but noone talked about how it helped them gain size and/or strength or anything related…

so heres my question:

i have never done any kind of steroid or pro-hormone, if i wanted to use Alpha Male along with my normal diet and workout plan, what can i expect to achieve in relation to the weight room? [/quote]

You can expect the same things a person would get from a steroid cycle albeit to a smaller degree. Or a better example would be it comparing it to one going on HRT. What I mean is you are elevating levels of testosterone and with Alpha Male or HRT this would be to optimum levels the body should produce naturally. With Alpha Male it would be without the high cost and cumbersome injects of HRT.

Now what you do with that is entirely up to you. One guy can use Alpha Male and it can indeed raise his test, but if he as a crappy diet and workout program. He is going to see little if anything from his increased test production and will probably think the product stinks if his goals with the product were bigger stronger muscles.

Now guy B can get a rise in test and combine that with intense workouts and good nutrition and just like someone on juice (albeit to a much much smaller degree) he will see an increase in his gains from both strength and muscle.

What I am trying to get across is if you raise test levels either naturally or synthetically you still need to do the work to take advantage of it. Of course high levels of synthetic test beyond natural levels is going to yield higher gains and all the associated side affects.

Now if a guy was say sixty and feeling run down and had no sex desire by using Alpha Male or TRIBEX for this area alone with no workouts he should feel better and be a little hornier.

Hope that long winded post helps,

D