Alpha Male Specifics/Timing

I have been searching a lot of the topics on this subject but cant seem to find anything that really answers my question so I thought I would be a bit more specific to see if someone can help.

I have been a TRIBEX user and have recently switched to Alpha Male. I have always had good results from these both in and out of the gym which is why I continue to cycle with them.

I am looking to understand how long these products can provide an increase in test, and how soon this occurs after consumption so that I can maximise the benefits that I can see in my 6:30am training session. For example, to maximise test levels at 6:30am do I have some Alpha Male when I go to bed, or say early in the morning before training.

Any info you guys can give me on this would be much appreciated.

And just to avoid the inevitable questions from those that are unaware, despite what you might assume from my screen name and avatar I am male.

Id say your best bet is twice a day about 12 hours apart trying to keep the levels UP to maximize production all the time you dont grow etc in the gym, It will be, IMO, even more importaant to have elevated T when at rest.

Hope that helps,
Phill

I’ve always wondered why they recommended taking the two doses only 6-8 hours apart. I would’ve thought that spreading them as evenly as possible throughout the day would be ideal (i.e. 12 hours apart) . . . .

Well as for me. I cycle the old Alpha Male and TRIBEX Gold and stack it with HRX Extreme and Methoxy-7. I do this first thing in the morning upon rising which is sometimes 5 am or others at 6am. When I do wake up at 5, I hit the gym around 5:30am, and I have pretty solid workout, which are comparable to my workouts at 11am when I don’t have time to hit the gym before work.

My second dose of this stack is generally 12 hours later on an empty stomach…

My strength keeps on improving from workout to workout as well as adding LBM well cutting with the T-Dawg Diet v2.0?

Try posting a question to Cy in the Alpha Male thread.

[quote]Damici wrote:
I’ve always wondered why they recommended taking the two doses only 6-8 hours apart. I would’ve thought that spreading them as evenly as possible throughout the day would be ideal (i.e. 12 hours apart) . . . .[/quote]

Alpha Male is stimulating, especially the Eurycoma. With people sensitive to the effects it may disrupt sleep. You can experiment with 12 hours apart and see how it goes. I’d think once a day dosing may be necessary with people that are very sensitive to the effects.

Gotcha. Thanks Bri.

[quote]Bri Hildebrandt wrote:
Damici wrote:
I’ve always wondered why they recommended taking the two doses only 6-8 hours apart. I would’ve thought that spreading them as evenly as possible throughout the day would be ideal (i.e. 12 hours apart) . . . .

Alpha Male is stimulating, especially the Eurycoma. With people sensitive to the effects it may disrupt sleep. You can experiment with 12 hours apart and see how it goes. I’d think once a day dosing may be necessary with people that are very sensitive to the effects.[/quote]