T Nation

Alpha Male: Should I Buy a Bottle?

[quote]gottatrain wrote:
Let me preface this by saying that all I buy are Biotest supps, except for my green tea extract and fish oil caps.

I’ve read through the Alpha Male thread and am very close to buying a bottle now that it is back in stock. Should I plunk down the 50 bones?[/quote]

Of course you should!! It’s only 50 bucks right? Come on.

[quote]gottatrain wrote:
Let me preface this by saying that all I buy are Biotest supps, except for my green tea extract and fish oil caps.

I’ve read through the Alpha Male thread and am very close to buying a bottle now that it is back in stock. Should I plunk down the 50 bones?[/quote]

Having used TRIBEX+ M together, as well as Alpha Male seperatly, I would recomend the former. It did cost me more, but the results were greater for me.I would also add ZMA as standard, to either TRIBEX/M or Alpha Male.

[quote]Jack Lovett wrote:
gottatrain wrote:

I’ve read through the Alpha Male thread and am very close to buying a bottle now that it is back in stock. Should I plunk down the 50 bones?

Having used TRIBEX+ M together, as well as Alpha Male seperatly, I would recomend the former. It did cost me more, but the results were greater for me.I would also add ZMA as standard, to either TRIBEX/M or Alpha Male.
[/quote]

Is Alpha Male of any use for those potential users who are under thirty? I am 20, and am wondering if I would even notice any gains from it.

Boom

Alpha Male is good stuff. As mentioned…don’t expect to see yourself as putting a great weight etc. I liked it…and would use it again. Right now I’m starting the Velocity Diet…and will jump on the Alpha Male once I get done with the diet.

Check it out…if it works for ya great…if not…you’re out 50-100 bucks.

[quote]JimmyBoom wrote:
Jack Lovett wrote:
gottatrain wrote:

I’ve read through the Alpha Male thread and am very close to buying a bottle now that it is back in stock. Should I plunk down the 50 bones?

Is Alpha Male of any use for those potential users who are under thirty? I am 20, and am wondering if I would even notice any gains from it.

Boom
[/quote]

Boom,

I know there are a number of people our age (I’m 20 as well) that have used Alpha Male with great success, myself included.

I will say though, that it’s not as important now, at this age, than it is at an older age. But it still does work.

However, if you have a tight budget (and what 20 year old doesn’t, right?), you might want to focus more on whole foods, and quality protein supps like Grow! and Surge.

But, if you want to give it a try, I say go for it.

Hope this helps a bit!

My bottle should be here either this morning or tomorrow. I’ll post again with my feedback if anyone cares.

In the past, I have tried one of the “paks” from another supp. manufacturer and while I did notice improved recovery times and a little extra boost in the gym, I also experienced a dull, unpleasant pain in my nuts while I was “on”. Definitely no increase in libido either, but then again, I’m not really looking for that. I actually have another unopened can of the shit and doubt I will ever use it.

Thanks again for all of the feeback.