Alpha Male: Should I Buy a Bottle?

Let me preface this by saying that all I buy are Biotest supps, except for my green tea extract and fish oil caps.

I’ve read through the Alpha Male thread and am very close to buying a bottle now that it is back in stock. Should I plunk down the 50 bones?

Why are you asking?

Do you need approval?

Will it help you reach your goals? Will it be money well spent?

-Nate

Gottatrain-

Naaaaaa you don’t want any Alpha Male… Alpha Male has some horrible side effects… You’re gonna get jacked easier and people are gonna accuse you of ‘juicing.’ Your adipose tissue is going to disappear and you won’t look like a typical American anymore… Then, before you know it you’re going to start getting unexpected boners and feel like a 16 year old kid all over again… You couldn’t handle that…

But, you CAN buy me a bottle… or two… :o)

T-M@tt

[quote]Nate Green wrote:
Why are you asking?

Do you need approval?

Will it help you reach your goals? Will it be money well spent?

-Nate[/quote]

Nate,

I knew I could count on a reply from you.

Although I’m pretty happy with my gains currently, I’m wondering if Alpha Male could give me a bit of a boost and help out with recovery a bit.

Although life is a constant search for “approval”, the only two people I truly need approval from are my 2-year-old daughter and 5-year-old son…and maybe my wife…on occasion…MAYBE.:wink: AND, when it comes to Alpha Male, product approval from current users.

[quote]T-Matt wrote:
Gottatrain-

Naaaaaa you don’t want any Alpha Male… Alpha Male has some horrible side effects… You’re gonna get jacked easier and people are gonna accuse you of ‘juicing.’ Your adipose tissue is going to disappear and you won’t look like a typical American anymore… Then, before you know it you’re going to start getting unexpected boners and feel like a 16 year old kid all over again… You couldn’t handle that…

But, you CAN buy me a bottle… or two… :o)

T-M@tt[/quote]

Funny shit, man.

Depends. How old are you? If you’re 30 or older, I’d say you should definitely give it a shot.

[quote]TShaw wrote:
Depends. How old are you? If you’re 30 or older, I’d say you should definitely give it a shot.[/quote]

I say give it a shot if you’re over 20. I have and I’ve used it fairly consistently ever since.

It’s good stuff.

[quote]TShaw wrote:
Depends. How old are you? If you’re 30 or older, I’d say you should definitely give it a shot.[/quote]

Alpha Male rocks. RED KAT rocks. Do it.

I am currently using Alpha Male for the second time and am very pleased with the results. Don’t expect a miracle, but it will definitely increase libido. I am very pleased with my experience with it and recommend it to anyone needing to improve natural levels.

BTW, I am 32.

Christopher

Any side effects? What kind of results can one expect?

Do you think you need it?

I haven’t used Alpha Male. Not sure if I need to. I’m doing fine at 30 years young.

Yes.

You’re a fucking animal on it. In all the good ways.

My experience says yes. Nothing but good, no negative side effects. It will give you a boost.

I have used the Alpha Male,takes about a month to feel results. I’ve also taken the tongkat ali 50:1 extract and 200:1 extract direct from malaysia with similar results I would be interested to know if anyone else has taken the tongkat ali from malaysia. btw 64

Man - i can’t wait until i try this stuff sounds interesting.

Heavens, it appears my
wee-wee has been stricken with rigor mortis. - Stewie

Thanks for the feedback everyone. I’m ordering right after I post this.

Sure, try it for a month or two. See if you notice an improvement in training and general + sexual well-being. It’s a great supplement. Personally, I didn’t feel any different. I felt great before and great while taking it. But a lot of people really get a lot out of it.