Alpha Male + REZ-V

Bump because I resurrected this old thread to hear about peoples experience with the Alpha Male and Rez-V stack…

I’ve heard that it makes you horny and everything but I’m interested in peoples experience with its effect on body comp./muscle mass/strength.

Well, I can’t speak to the stack question… although I’ve wondered too. I know that Alpha Male has made a difference all by itself… I wasn’t having any sort of problem before but at nearly 40 I’m toting an 18-21 year old libido… with experience. This stuff rules. If REZ-V amplifies this, my wife may kill me just to get some sleep.

And then there’s the weight room…

What about the weight room and your body comp/strength…thats what I’m interested in.

I use REZ-V consistently and cycle Alpha Male every other month or two months. I am 37 and lift to maintain strength always trying to get a little stronger if possible. Point being I am not lifting to enter bodybuilding or strength contests. Rather to stay strong and enhance health. You can look at my blog my workouts are listed there. Nothing earth shattering, but I think decent numbers for a regular joe hitting the weights three times per week. The Alpha Male helps big time IMO.

D

crap, I can’t believe I neglected to add in some REZ-V during Monday’s sweet sale.

For those following thread and who are interested, I have recently had blood work done which measured my total Testosterone, among other things. I was taking REZ-V for a good while before having blood work.

I then started taking TRIBEX Gold, while continuing to take REZ-V.

I will have more blood work in about two weeks, after a month of TRIBEX usage.

I will report back with my total T levels. Unfortunately, due to some limitations, I can only have total T tested, and cannot have estradiol or free testosterone tested.

I will try to get those tested in the future though, if I can find a willing, competent doctor.

bump

edit: because i want to hear some more replies to getswole’s question

My problem with REZ-V is that yes it does enhance your libido, which can be fun don’t get me wrong, but how many of us have significantly less strength in the gym on a day after a night of sex?

I know for a fact that my legs are weak as all hell if I try to run that next day, and if I try to do heavy set exercises that doesn’t work too well either.

So while it can be fun, sometimes REZ-V can become a pain because it makes you want to do things that you know you shouldn’t be doing every day (if you want to have great workouts 5 days/week that is…). And my guess is that if you combine it with something like Alpha Male, you are going to have even more sexual urges so you might just find yourself walking into the gym with weak legs every time… not good!

[quote]Rusty Barbell wrote:
My problem with REZ-V is that yes it does enhance your libido, which can be fun don’t get me wrong, but how many of us have significantly less strength in the gym on a day after a night of sex?

I know for a fact that my legs are weak as all hell if I try to run that next day, and if I try to do heavy set exercises that doesn’t work too well either.

So while it can be fun, sometimes REZ-V can become a pain because it makes you want to do things that you know you shouldn’t be doing every day (if you want to have great workouts 5 days/week that is…). And my guess is that if you combine it with something like Alpha Male, you are going to have even more sexual urges so you might just find yourself walking into the gym with weak legs every time… not good![/quote]

If Arnold could workout for hours and fuck everything that moves, so can you.

Quit making excuses.

[quote]NewDamage wrote:
For those following thread and who are interested, I have recently had blood work done which measured my total Testosterone, among other things. I was taking REZ-V for a good while before having blood work.

I then started taking TRIBEX Gold, while continuing to take REZ-V.

I will have more blood work in about two weeks, after a month of TRIBEX usage.

I will report back with my total T levels. Unfortunately, due to some limitations, I can only have total T tested, and cannot have estradiol or free testosterone tested.

I will try to get those tested in the future though, if I can find a willing, competent doctor.[/quote]

What did your results end up showing?