T Nation

Alpha Male & REZ-V Stack

Should these be taken in conjunction with each other (at same time - in cycle terms) or should you stagger the REZ-V towards the end of using Alpha Male?

Still confused on this with the literature I’ve read.

Why over complicate things?

Use both if you want the effects of both.

I do want the effects of both…but what I need to know is do you start and stop taking both at the same time?

I’ve read some things about prohormones and estrogen blockers that says you should start take the estrogen blockers with a week or two left on the prohormones cycle (mostly by supplement manufacturers)…just want to know if that’s true or not.

Any experiences with different timings or not?

I take REZ-V in the morning with Alpha Male, and then another dose of Alpha Male in the afternoon.

I guess I’m not being clear on what I’m asking…I’m not wondering about taking them at the same time during the day.

I mean would you start AM & Rez-V on the 1st of the month together…or would you start AM on the 1st (assuming you’re going to take it for 1 month let’s say) and start Rez-v on the 21st?

Start them at the same time.

Alright…thanks RSGZ

RSGZ,

Didn’t CT recommend taking tribulus/Alpha Male in the evenings, full dose? I thought he said that in his locker room.

Maybe take full dose REZ-V in the morning, full dose Alpha Male/TRIBEX in the evenings?

Also, I wonder if it would be beneficial to take a half to full cup grapefruit juice with each morning/evening dose of product. I hope Bill Roberts can chime in.

[quote]PonceDeLeon wrote:
RSGZ,

Didn’t CT recommend taking tribulus/Alpha Male in the evenings, full dose? I thought he said that in his locker room.

Maybe take full dose REZ-V in the morning, full dose Alpha Male/TRIBEX in the evenings?

Also, I wonder if it would be beneficial to take a half to full cup grapefruit juice with each morning/evening dose of product. I hope Bill Roberts can chime in.[/quote]

Possibly, I’ve never read that before. Are you saying taking 4 tabs of Alpha Male in the evening if you’re on the max dose?

I’ve never really worried too much about timings of most supplements I take past what is recommended on the label.

Bill’s opinion would be great though.

I’ve been plenty happy with my result while following the label recommendations for Alpha Male and REZ-V.

If you haven’t used these products before it makes sense to start here. That way you can experiment with variations later once you learn how they effect you.