Alpha Male, REZ-V, Metabolic Drive

I have been back into lifting for about one month now, not sure if i am imagining it but it seems like i am making some gains in muscle, so far i have been using Metabolic Drive after my night workout, and at work a few hours before lunch, and i am having a healthy breakfast or a shake with flaxseed in the morning, i also starting with fish oil capsules,

after my testosterone test showed 313 on a 250-800 scale i decided to try something new, i just ordered 3 bottles of Alpha Male, 2 REZ-V and some more Metabolic Drive, but will those first two help bump up such a low test.level? are there clear directions on when to take them on the bottle?

and is this something that is a waste for someone like me that still has 25 pounds of fat to lose while trying to get some muscle? i am coming off a 108 pound weight loss so i lost alot of strength, so i want to get working on that now

i was thinking of giving these two products a good couple of months, then if it is working i may add something like Surge, but this is kind of expensive already so are these two a good match for what i want?

I think your on the right track bro and the supps you list should go a long way in helping toward your goals. Just take them as suggested on the bottle.

Phill

thanks, my post was a little rambling, cliff notes are: lost some weight,want some muscle, are Alpha Male/REZ-V/Metabolic Drive a decent bang for the buck combo?

Could say I’m in a similar state. Just turned 43, semi sedentary lifestyle but have been hitting the weights for 6 months. Result= 7kg gain from 78-85kg. 36 down to 34 waist size ( not a lot but a much better profile). Still cheating abit on diet too often (love coca cola). Best supps were fish oil ( sure does work on achy muscles and creaky joints 4-8 caps throughout the day) BCAA (could feel them working when ingested mid work out) and a ZMA trib complex ( great mood energy and well… figure it out). Gotta a bottle of Alpha Male on the way so will add that to the mix.

[quote]swenjj wrote:
thanks, my post was a little rambling, cliff notes are: lost some weight,want some muscle, are Alpha Male/REZ-V/Metabolic Drive a decent bang for the buck combo? [/quote]

yes

Take the full run of the pills and get retested, if its wildly different I think its safe to assume the supps did something.

[quote]Lonnie123 wrote:
Take the full run of the pills and get retested, if its wildly different I think its safe to assume the supps did something.[/quote]

thats my plan, i will do them by the book for the full three bottles, then get tested again, if it is a big improvement on a level of 313 then i will be figuring out how to pay for this full time, if there is no change then i guess it is back to just Metabolic Drive and fishoil , so i guess i wake this thread up again in a couple of months to let people know if it worked

I’ve heard of good results with Alpha Male (someone on here said it took theirs up 200 points or so if I remember right) It sounds like it could only be good news for you. If not, theres always the money back gaurantee :slight_smile: