T Nation

Alpha Male Question

I did a search and read the original Alpha Male post but it doesn’t quite answer my question.

Who is the ideal candidate for Alpha Male? How do you determine whether or not you should or can take it?

Is it based more upon age because T-Levels decrease etc?

[quote]winchell_j wrote:
I did a search and read the original Alpha Male post but it doesn’t quite answer my question.

Who is the ideal candidate for Alpha Male? How do you determine whether or not you should or can take it?

Is it based more upon age because T-Levels decrease etc?[/quote]

I believe it isn’t needed if you are younger than 25. Eating right, lifting heavy and your natural T levels are all you need at that age.

Good luck!

[quote]Amper wrote:
winchell_j wrote:

Is it based more upon age because T-Levels decrease etc?

I believe it isn’t needed if you are younger than 25. Eating right, lifting heavy and your natural T levels are all you need at that age.

Good luck![/quote]

This type of response is largely a myth b/c there’s no way of knowing whether any particular male under the age of 25 has high, medium, or low T levels w/o having them tested.

Besides, as a whole this age group may have higher T levels than other age groups, but there’s research showing that their levels are significantly lower than they were for the same age group 20 years ago.

My baseline T level is not anywhere near being low, but I still get good results from Alpha Male and previously TRIBEX. Faster recovery, easier time building muscle and staying lean.

As long as you’re over 18, there’s no harm in giving it a fair try.

I am assuming you are trying to determine if you would be a good candidate to use Alpha Male, am I correct? What are your goals in terms weight training?

Having low T levels does not have to be the only reason to use Alpha Male. Alpha Male will help maximize T levels which in turn can aide in building LBM, increasing strength and possibly increasing energy levels.

We have some men that use Alpha Male simply to increase their Testosterone levels in order to feel better.

As for the ideal Alpha Male consumer, that will be dependent on the person’s goals.

Thanks for the responses. I’ll probably give it a try. But to answer the question.

I’m 25
180lbs - I know keep eating

I just want to keep building LBM & Strength. I just want to get bigger and stronger than I am now.

Everything else in terms of diet is in check. I’m just looking at the different sups that I haven’t tried from T-Nation to see how they can/will boost my training.