Alpha Male - Put To Test

Test level last week was 451

I expect my bottle of Alpha Male to arrive very soon.
After a month, I will go get a new blood panel and see where my T levels are…I will post results. (diet/exercise will not change…this will be as controlled as reasonably possibly)

Has anyone else tracked efficacy in this manner? What kind of results would you expect?

[quote]BJ* wrote:

After a month, I will go get a new blood panel and see where my T levels are…I will post results. (diet/exercise will not change…this will be as controlled as reasonably possibly)

Has anyone else tracked efficacy in this manner? What kind of results would you expect?[/quote]

I shall be very interested in your results. About a month after I started TRT I left the country for 2 weeks and I didn’t take any Test with me. People here will talk about crashing after coming off TRT so i took Alpha Male for those 2 weeks. Not religiously, but regularly. All I can say is that i didn’t crash:) Now whether that is a testament to Alpha Male or merely a reflection of how little I am getting from TRT perhaps your experiment will help elucidate.

I don’t have numbers to work with, but here’s my experience so far.

I am on hrt and have been for a while - which still only puts me in the low normal for testosterone. I began using Alpha Male a couple months ago and saw an uptick in my libido. Then I ran out about 2 weeks ago, and in spite of having had my monthly shot, I still had to “work up” the desire to have sex. My wife’s advances were actually annoying me more than anything else.

I’ve been back on alpha for 5 days now at full dose, and If I didn’t have to work and sleep and eat and lift, I’d do nothing other than boink my wife, or preferably my wife and her hot friend :slight_smile:

[quote]aikigreg wrote:

I am on hrt and have been for a while - which still only puts me in the low normal for testosterone. I began using Alpha Male a couple months ago and saw an uptick in my libido. Then I ran out about 2 weeks ago, and in spite of having had my monthly shot, I still had to “work up” the desire to have sex. My wife’s advances were actually annoying me more than anything else.

I’ve been back on alpha for 5 days now at full dose, and If I didn’t have to work and sleep and eat and lift, I’d do nothing other than boink my wife, or preferably my wife and her hot friend :)[/quote]

T injections once a month? That is really sad. You need to self inject and take better care of your self.

If I could do that legally, I certainly would.

[quote]aikigreg wrote:
If I could do that legally, I certainly would.[/quote]

Man it aint none of my business but it is not illegal to shoot it EOD in Texas, so I know you didn’t mean that literally. If your doc is the problem then change his mind or change your doc.

[quote]aikigreg wrote:

I’ve been back on alpha for 5 days now at full dose, and If I didn’t have to work and sleep and eat and lift, I’d do nothing other than boink my wife, or preferably my wife and her hot friend :)[/quote]

You know I’m glad you posted that. When I was away for 2 weeks doing Alpha Male I had much better libido/stiffer/orgasm than I do now back on Test. I figured I was just tired. Which of course I am. More than I was on vacation; staying up all night drinking and not sleeping much- but on Alpha Male. Thanks. Think I may just finish off that bottle and see if my pipe doesn’t get a little more horizontal.

[quote]MichaelOH wrote:
aikigreg wrote:

Man it aint none of my business but it is not illegal to shoot it EOD in Texas, so I know you didn’t mean that literally. If your doc is the problem then change his mind or change your doc.[/quote]

I had no idea! I’ll certainly be studying up on it, as well as trying to decide if I am man enough to jam a pin in my own ass!

Do you shoot in the hip just like the doc does?

[quote]aikigreg wrote:
MichaelOH wrote:
aikigreg wrote:

Man it aint none of my business but it is not illegal to shoot it EOD in Texas, so I know you didn’t mean that literally. If your doc is the problem then change his mind or change your doc.

I had no idea! I’ll certainly be studying up on it, as well as trying to decide if I am man enough to jam a pin in my own ass!

[/quote]
Don’t sweat the stick, the guys here assure that its no big deal. You can even use an insulin needle. I’m using the transdermal but having no results so I’m headed for the shot. Search and read KSMan’s posts. He has posted extensively on shooting Test.

[quote]aikigreg wrote:

[/quote]

Not the ass! – you’ll inject in your thigh.

Get the nurse to teach you how. . .it is no big deal!

Here’s a thread to read:

http://www.T-Nation.com/readTopic.do?id=1135091&pageNo=0

I’m interested in following your results with Alpha Male. I was considering trying it, but would like to have heard more peoples’ experience using it, both short and long term.

BTW, I’m 46 and last year my total test was at 376. Before I think of TRT, I would like to try raising my test naturally.

Brian

[quote]BJ* wrote:

After a month, I will go get a new blood panel and see where my T levels are…I will post results. [/quote]

BJ* – I am really interested to see your results with this.

Could you also post some subjective reports along the way of how you feel and how it seems to be working?

THANKS! and great idea.

[quote]e-loo wrote:
aikigreg wrote:

Not the ass! – you’ll inject in your thigh.

Get the nurse to teach you how. . .it is no big deal!

Here’s a thread to read:

http://www.T-Nation.com/readTopic.do?id=1135091&pageNo=0

[/quote]

You can inject in the ass…I do and I’ve never had a problem. The only time I shoot the thigh is when I’m to bulked up to turn and get a good shot in the butt. Then I hit the upper outside of the thigh. I would never use an insulin needle…you’ll never get deep enough…gotta go with inch and a half.

[quote]IronRaider wrote:
I would never use an insulin needle…you’ll never get deep enough…gotta go with inch and a half.[/quote]

For frequent TRT doses, every 2 or 3 days, the amounts are very small and a 1/2 needle is deep enough for IM if the skin/fat is thin. If its IM, it will be absorbed. How deep is really not a factor if the deposit remains contained in the muscle.

Will be eyeing this one. I’ve seriously considered testing out a bottle and see where it goes. I had good experiences with TRIBEX.

[quote]IronRaider wrote:
I would never use an insulin needle…you’ll never get deep enough…gotta go with inch and a half.[/quote]
That might seem a reasonabe guess but few men, unless a true fat bastard, have fat on the thighs too thick for a 1" insulin needle to be deep enough.

Countless have done this. Thoroughly proven.

[quote]rbnlaw wrote:
Will be eyeing this one. I’ve seriously considered testing out a bottle and see where it goes. I had good experiences with TRIBEX.[/quote]

ditto, keep us updated as i am thinking about getting a bottle of Alpha Male for my dad!

Sorry for the delay.
My bottle didn’t arrive when I expected (not the site’s fault…I recently moved and address did not match credit card…)

So…I completed my bottle yesterday and went in this morning for blood work…soooo, will be a few more days for results, but I wanted to update.

As far as perceived benefits…unfortunately I have little to report…I have not felt different. Slight Strength/Muscle gains have occurred I suppose but I can’t say any more than would typically occur over a month.

Other supplements taken include creatine, whey protein and fish oil - but all were taken prior to this as well…I did switch brands of fish oil and may have taken it more consistently this month (i told you this was not going to be a completely controlled experiment…but rather real-world effectiveness).

If I tried to pick out a subjective benefit I would say that though I didn’t feel different this past month, I have had no real lulls in energy level either…whereas typically I do feel burnt out for a few days every 3 or 4 weeks…So energy level remaining constant might actually be a net gain…

I did the 5 day on 2 day off cycle (as opposed to the other cycle listed on instructions)…in case that matters to anyone.

Stay tuned for test results…

I am really interested to see your results. I love Alpha Male and use it between cycles. I think its the Eurycoma but the first few days it really plays havoc with my emotions.

Thanks for taking the time to share this…good luck.

[quote]aikigreg wrote:
If I could do that legally, I certainly would.[/quote] Find another doctor.