Alpha Male Out of Stock

Alpha Male is out of stock. I wonder if that’s due to everyone buying up all the Andro in sight? It is really great for the following 2 weeks.

Alpha Male isn’t under the ban, so it is probably just plain out of stock. I imagine it will be restocked fairly soon though.

Reid

[quote]reidhoch wrote:
Alpha Male isn’t under the ban, so it is probably just plain out of stock. I imagine it will be restocked fairly soon though.

Reid[/quote]

I think you misunderstood what Roadwarrior is implying…

[quote]reidhoch wrote:

Reid[/quote]

No, but it is a T boosting supplement, something to be stacked with cycles of androgens (and for post-cycle maintenence), thus with the recent surge in the purchase of androgens before the ban takes effect on 1/20, complimentary goods such as Alpha Male, and M will also see a rise in sales to compliment the rise in sales of androgens.

capiche?

[quote]hoosierdaddy wrote:
reidhoch wrote:

Reid

no, but it is a T boosting supplement, something to be stacked with cycles of androgens (and for post-cycle maintenence), thus with the recent surge in the purchase of androgens before the ban takes effect on 1/20, complimentary goods such as Alpha Male, and M will also see a rise in sales to compliment the rise in sales of androgens.

capiche?

I would have to agree with hoosierdaddy with this one. The increased sales of androgens prior to the ban would definatly result in increased sales of Alpha Male and similar products because of the overlapping effects when stacked with certian androgen containing products. I would also believe that more Alpha Male will be avialble soon anyways.

Alpha Male discontinued?

Is it being pulled for Carbolin 19?

Guys, this was answered by Cy on the Carbolin-19 thread… By the way, Alpha Male has had Vitex added to it and is now availible on-line for ordering on other sites. here is Cy’s response to the Alpha Being replaced by Carbolin-19 below…

TBlaster wrote:
Is this going to replace Alpha Male? If not, can we take them together?

Cy’s response:
No, it will not take the place of any current supplements. Yes, you can take them together.

Alpha Male will no longer be sold on T-Nation, but will continue to be sold elsewhere. I was told there are some changes that will probably come in the future, to the T-Nation site anyhow. It’s nothing bad, trust me. It’s again, going to be along the lines of catering to those that are extremely serious about training, nutrition and supplementation (i.e., those who are regulars to T-Nation) versus the general public.

Huh? Carbolin-19? What are you talking about?

I did a search and there is nothing on the site that fits that description. What did I miss?

[quote]michaelv wrote:

I did a search and there is nothing on the site that fits that description. What did I miss?[/quote]

nothing that any of us here know anything about, its Biotests new supp coming out soon that Cy has been a very good job of not spoiling the suprise to us

[quote]michaelv wrote:

I did a search and there is nothing on the site that fits that description. What did I miss?[/quote]

See this thread for Cy’s teases and what not. There’s another thread somewhere if you search it down, but I think you’ll get the gist from this.

http://www.t-nation.com/readTopic.do?id=541704

Cy, Please Tell…

I am rather hoping this new supplement manifests before my coming bulk(next month or the month after, depending on how well the fat fast goes)

Use the force Luke!

Oh sorry, was watching Star Wars over the weekend. Anyway, I’d say relax and trust the Nation.

I know, it is inconvenient and shocking when changes occur right when you are putting together a PCT plan or whatnot, but in the big picture a week or two here or there isn’t that big a deal.

Keep your pants on. We’ll find out whats going on soon enough… and so far, every time the apple cart has been upset, things have gotten better.

Bzzzz. Bzzzzz. Thwap. Luuuke, I am your father…

[quote]vroom wrote:
Use the force Luke!

Oh sorry, was watching Star Wars over the weekend. Anyway, I’d say relax and trust the Nation.

I know, it is inconvenient and shocking when changes occur right when you are putting together a PCT plan or whatnot, but in the big picture a week or two here or there isn’t that big a deal.

Keep your pants on. We’ll find out whats going on soon enough… and so far, every time the apple cart has been upset, things have gotten better.

Bzzzz. Bzzzzz. Thwap. Luuuke, I am your father…[/quote]

“Search your feelings. You know it to be true…”