Alpha Male or ZMA to AUS?

Hey guys I was thinking of ordering my first Biotest products! At this time the only supps I use are ZMA and Creatine, has anyone got these into Aus? Were there any customs problems?

Also I was planning to order some of that fancy new Alpha Male (mostly out of curiosity) Has anyone successfully shipped this to Aus?
Cheers boys,

I am also curious to find out if anyone has managed to ship the Alpha Male or TRIBEX Gold into Aus / sydney yet? I am really excited about ordering direct from Biotest but am afraid it may get stopped by customs and hence lose out on alot of dough. The prices down here are just ridiculous plus they are always the older product too!!!

biotestaustralia.com

just order it locally

It doesnt have any of the new items, its only got all the older items (in some cases considerably older) and at extremely bloated prices. Hence why i dont order from there.

My roomate wouldn’t stop drinking my Grow! so I showed him those prices and told him they were so much b/c they contained steroids, lol. He stopped drinking it then.

He’s real gullible. Ty Australia

Maybe it is just me, but I am pretty sure that if I can order ZMA, HOT-ROX, Carbolin 19 and Alpha Male from biotestaustralia.com (as I have done previously) I should be able to order them from T-Nation.

It is the same stuff being shipped into the same country through the same Customs, just in a different process.

Yeah, this was my thinking too. However there are some things which are only legal to import with a licence from customs. So I was hoping that another aussie had ordered direct successfully before I placed my order.

[quote]helga wrote:
Maybe it is just me, but I am pretty sure that if I can order ZMA, HOT-ROX, Carbolin 19 and Alpha Male from biotestaustralia.com (as I have done previously) I should be able to order them from T-Nation.

It is the same stuff being shipped into the same country through the same Customs, just in a different process.[/quote]

I dont thinkBiotest ship to Australia anyway do they? Unless something has changed.

Apparently Biotest does ship to Australia now since they are using USPS international. Or thats what i read in some of the other threads.

You can ship directly to Australia from this site now. I havent done it yet, but it has been confirmed by the Mods in another post.

I’ve ordered the new Alpha Male from Australia last week. A bit of extra work involved because they want to see some ID and the credit card as well, but it’s on it’s way. Not sure how long it will take, though.

Biotest Australia is really quick, last time I ordered a tub of Grow! it got to my door in two days.

I only order from the T-Nation site if I’m getting some of the newer products. The price ends up being almost the same because the shipping costs are much higher if you order from T-Nation.

I ordered some ZMA, TRIBEX Gold, Spike & MB drive bars. They arrived in 6-7 days. I’m in canberra so That is fairly quick. I’ve had no issues with anything i’ve ordered so far. I think you might have trouble with the new HOT-ROX because of the yohimbine HCl. You’d have to check that one out.

you can buy products with yohimbine HCl in them, here in oz, so unless its a ridiculous amount, it shouldnt be a problem… ZMA is pretty harmless, every multi-v will contain these, but i cant speak for anything else that isnt already available here.

[quote]A-Town Crown wrote:
My roomate wouldn’t stop drinking my Grow! so I showed him those prices and told him they were so much b/c they contained steroids, lol. He stopped drinking it then.

He’s real gullible. Ty Australia[/quote]

HAHAHAHA THATS GREAT! HAHAHHAHA

[quote]Eclectic wrote:
I only order from the T-Nation site if I’m getting some of the newer products. The price ends up being almost the same because the shipping costs are much higher if you order from T-Nation.[/quote]

Really?! I tried to crunch the numbers and to me it seems that ordering light stuff in numbers, like 4 pill containers, would be WAY cheaper then Biotest Australia. I didn’t look at the protein powder though, maybe this would be cheaper because it is so heavy. Shipping is about $16USD for the first lb and about $4USD per lb thereafter. So it seems to me that as long as you order in bulk there are big savings to be had.

Anyway ill order some ZMA + Alpha Male and see how we go.
Cheers everyone.

[quote]gotaknife wrote:
Eclectic wrote:
I only order from the T-Nation site if I’m getting some of the newer products. The price ends up being almost the same because the shipping costs are much higher if you order from T-Nation.

Really?! I tried to crunch the numbers and to me it seems that ordering light stuff in numbers, like 4 pill containers, would be WAY cheaper then Biotest Australia. I didn’t look at the protein powder though, maybe this would be cheaper because it is so heavy. Shipping is about $16USD for the first lb and about $4USD per lb thereafter. So it seems to me that as long as you order in bulk there are big savings to be had.

Cheers everyone.
[/quote]

I just placed an order and my guess is that after postage I have saved about AUD$80.00 ordering from T-Nation. It is a decent size order so I dont know the comparison between here and biotestaustralia.com but it is not hard to work it out. I forgot to put a T-Shirt in my order though. Damn. I will have to remember next time.

It is good to see this thread bringing out some of the other Aussies.

Where are you guys at?

I am in Canberra now. Spent the last 12 months in Adelaide but back home in the capital now.

yeah ive wanted to get some Alpha Male and stuff, and worked it out, even with shipping T-Nation seems to kill biotestaustralia, just cant afford that crap

Im in melbourne btw

Melbs - just got back from Syd for the Green v. Mundine fight & i wont be heading back anytime soon.
For your interest & mathematical equations - on average it costs $6US p/bottle (ie. Flameout, HOT-ROX etc) & $10US p/tub of protein. doesnt only work on this site & if you arent in urgent need for anything, theres no need to buy from australia.

That sucks to say but if a company orders from overseas in bulk, what they do save they will lose more in duty rates, customs charges, delivery fees etc.

Personal consumers have to risk saving on shipping by buying in bulk & paying duty rates - supplements attract alot of attention from customs because they are powder & can disguise drugs, as can pills & many products contain illegal ingredients. i try stick to buying 3 months worth at a time..

[quote]helga wrote:
gotaknife wrote:
Eclectic wrote:

Cheers everyone.

I just placed an order and my guess is that after postage I have saved about AUD$80.00 ordering from T-Nation. It is a decent size order so I dont know the comparison between here and biotestaustralia.com but it is not hard to work it out. I forgot to put a T-Shirt in my order though. Damn. I will have to remember next time.[/quote]

Me Alpha Male just arrived. Well, I did save a little bit. I’m simply assuming that ordering protein powders or supplements in higher quantities would be pricey.

Depends on the product, though. Alpha Male from the Australian site costs $125 AUD plus $9AUD for the shipping. That’s overkill.

The Alpha Male I bought from the T-Nation site cost me $49.95 for the product and another $31US for the shipping. There was another shipping option, and that was $36US.

So, I’m not entirely sure how much $81US is in Australian dollars but I think it comes pretty close to the price from Biotest Australia.

I think the only thing that really comes cheap from Biotest Australia is the protein. Costs about as much as the crap you might buy in the health food stores but it’s way better.