Alpha Male or Tribex + Carbolin 19?

Hey…hoping for some feedback here…

I’ve been going back and forth on what to take. I’m going to buy some more Flameout, which I love. But I cant decide on whether to take Alpha Male with it or go a Carbolin 19 and TRIBEX Gold stack. I’ve taken TRIBEX Gold in the past.
I’m also taking creatine, and I’ve got some Yohimbe and ZMA sitting around also.

I’m 37 with decent bf levels and mostly train for strength with low reps on mass exercise and hi reps on assistance.

I’d like to put on a bit of size and get stronger…I’m 5’8 212lb and about 375-400 raw bench ( depending on my weight and injuries.)

I’ve looked at the threads till my eyes went out on me…any opinions?

I’d go with Alpha Male. You get another T-booster on top of TRIBEX along with vitex to help control estrogen.

Plus it’s sweet.

[quote]SBT wrote:
I’d go with Alpha Male. You get another T-booster on top of TRIBEX along with vitex to help control estrogen.

Plus it’s sweet.[/quote]

Yeah, try Alpha Male which has Carbolin 19. Read up on the four different ingredients Alpha has over just tribulus and Carbolin 19 from the GOLD and Carbolin 19 stack.

D

[quote]SBT wrote:

Plus it’s sweet.[/quote]

Yeah, I used Alpha Male before it had Carbolin 19 in it. Highly recommend it then and now.

Easy! You need to cycle on and off of supplements regularly. Take a 120 day supply of Alpha Male. Take two weeks off, and then take 120 days of stacking TRIBEX and Carbolin 19. Repeat.

I dunno, depends on the individual. I’ve gone though 2 1/2 bottles of Alpha Male alone and didn’t feel a thing. Now i’m trying a stack /w 1 Alpha Male + 1 TRIBEX gold twice a day. Hopefully it’ll be different.

I can’t say the Alpha Male alone wasn’t working but i’m gonna try this new stack for a few bottles, then switch back to just Alpha Male and see if I feel a difference…

EDITED:

One more thing. Now that i’ve had a chance to think about it, I do remember feeling like I could take a blow to the head and respond with a grin, as well as beating someone’s head in after a month on Alpha Male alone, but i’m gonna take this new stack to see if I respond better. Will be switching back and fourth. Wasn’t giving Alpha Male enough credit.

THIS post should be below my other one.

[quote]GhostTribe wrote:
I dunno, depends on the individual. I’ve gone though 2 1/2 bottles of Alpha Male alone and didn’t feel a thing. Now i’m trying a stack /w 1 Alpha Male + 1 TRIBEX gold twice a day. Hopefully it’ll be different.

I can’t say the Alpha Male alone wasn’t working but i’m gonna try this new stack for a few bottles, then switch back to just Alpha Male and see if I feel a difference…

[/quote]

Ghost, don’t take this personally as I am just trying to make a point. Let’s say a guy has access and uses legitimate synthetic testosterone and is taking say 200 mg a week. That is pretty equivalent to an HRT dose.

This individual after a time may notice improvements in energy, mood, libido, and so forth, but also many won’t notice a thing and that’s with straight up injected test. The “feel thing” is going to vary widely from person to person.

To go a little further with the analogy let’s say the person taking the HRT dose isn’t working out or does so with little intensity and isn’t very focused on good nutrition his body comp may change little and again that’s on injected test.

My point being when using Alpha Male and getting an increase in test production you may not notice a huge difference in the way you feel and this is especially true if you are already in good health and doing every thing correctly in regard to training and nutrition. You have to look for that increased testosterone to show up in better workouts, increases in strength and or muscle mass.

I use this comparison to illustrate that guys on some of the best gear money can buy have wasted it by not hitting the weights with ass kicking intensity and have not felt much when on.

I think many young guys think they are going to have a metamorphosis into the Bulking Machine when using Alpha Male and lose sight of the big picture of taking advantage of the increased test production and noticing the subtle improvements in the desired areas.

Kind of long winded, but hope it helps some understand the process better.

Take care,

D

great info! thanks a lot guys…just added two bottles to my Flameout order.

Alpha Male hands down. I used it for nine months, and felt great. Then I went to TRIBEX Gold, and didn’t get the mental edge or libido kick that Alpha Male gave me. Got back to using Alpa Male and still feeling quite manly.

[quote]Dedicated wrote:
GhostTribe wrote:

This individual after a time may notice improvements in energy, mood, libido, and so forth, but also many won’t notice a thing and that’s with straight up injected test. The “feel thing” is going to vary widely from person to person.

I use this comparison to illustrate that guys on some of the best gear money can buy have wasted it by not hitting the weights with ass kicking intensity and have not felt much when on.

[/quote]

Dedicated,

Thanks for the info bro, I was sort of looking for a nice neutral explanation like this.  Good answer! :)

I’m hoping the Alpha Male + TRIBEX will do the same for me but better. Trying to see if my body will respond to a half and half dose. Peace.

will taking Alpha Male mess up your natural T production.

[quote]awill53 wrote:
will taking Alpha Male mess up your natural T production. [/quote]

No.