T Nation

Alpha Male - Opinions?

Is this supplement good enough to purchase? if so why?

Yes, because it works.

See any of numerous previous posts about Alpha Male for feedback.

or

it works for some people. if you have lower than normal T then the likelyhood of it working for you is much higher than if you have high normal T.

Actually, I believe this is a myth.

My T levels were in the 600 ng/dl and Alpha Male put them over 800 ng/dl.

I don't see how the HPTA would differentiate in its response to gonadotropic substances unless the user's endocrine system were somehow already compromised.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Only if you squat deadlift bench squat deadlift bench squat deadlift bench squat deadlift bench.............................................................................and eat eat eat good foods and train ya ass off.... it might help........take away those main things and it wont work................

That'll be 500 bucks thanks..

In my experience Alpha Male will increase T levels regardless of whether you're training and eating big.

No, it's not good enough to purchase. It's good enough to kill baby penguins for. :slight_smile:

There's an awesome article/review of Alpha Male, written by a dude with good triceps, terrific spelling ability, and a 405 power clean. (okay, 2 out of 3 ain't bad).

http://www.t-nation.com/readTopic.do?id=769086

I always thought the purpose of taking this supplement was to gain muscle and decrease body fat, whilst increasing performance in the gym and outside. I was wrong, thank you.