Alpha Male Fashion

[quote]ActivitiesGuy wrote:

[quote]SexMachine wrote:
4. Now this one will make me sound like a narcissist but it’s true: I am superior to most other men. I consider myself kind of a self made aristocrat. I’m smarter than other guys; more mentally tough; have more balls etc. I have better taste; more knowledge etc.
[/quote]

And yet, you go to the McDonald’s drive-thru late at night for coffee, get a hard-on for the drive-thru girl, and post threads on T-Nation forums asking how to get in the hot girl’s pants.

Sounds like you’re really superior.[/quote]

^^^ That’s what I was thinking.

Every time one of these threads pop up, this is all I can see.

Basic very basic animal behavior. This whole Alpha Male shit needs to stop, if you have to run around wearing clothes that label you alpha and beat your chest like a mountain gorilla telling everyone how alpha you are, all that yells is low self esteem and mommy issues.

[quote]JLD2k3 wrote:

[quote]SexMachine wrote:
4. Now this one will make me sound like a narcissist but it’s true: I am superior to most other men. I consider myself kind of a self made aristocrat. I’m smarter than other guys; more mentally tough; have more balls etc. I have better taste; more knowledge etc.
[/quote]

And yet, you go to the McDonald’s drive-thru late at night for coffee, get a hard-on for the drive-thru girl, and post threads on T-Nation forums asking how to get in the hot girl’s pants.

^^^ That’s what I was thinking.[/quote]

me too…and where is the pic of Dame Goldenarches anyways?

[quote]TheKraken wrote:

[quote]JLD2k3 wrote:

[quote]SexMachine wrote:
[/quote]

me too…and where is the pic of Dame Goldenarches anyways? [/quote]

That’s kind of lame as a picture of her won’t confirm the story. Not that it needs to be confirmed. Picking up a woman at McDonalds? If I was going to make something up I’d come up with a classier joint than that. The reason I haven’t posted a picture yet is because it would be weird and come across as a little too interested too quickly to ask to take photos of her and I’m not the kind of guy who would take pictures without her knowing then post them on the net. But I’m happy to post a picture soon. I’ve only seen her a few times so you’ll just have to wait until the time is right. Besides, you wouldn’t know who it is anyway. I could theoretically post any gal and say it’s her. It was never intended as a brag anyway as it’s really nothing to brag about. Just about every single guy on the planet dates girls. Whoopie Doo.

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

Basic very basic animal behavior. This whole Alpha Male shit needs to stop, if you have to run around wearing clothes that label you alpha and beat your chest like a mountain gorilla telling everyone how alpha you are, all that yells is low self esteem and mommy issues. [/quote]

You’ve missed the point. The clothes don’t make the man but sometimes they reflect his true self. I have good taste and so I dress tastefully etc.

I buy T-shirts at discount from TJMaxx and jack off with 180 grit sandpaper.

But, the sandpaper MUST be quality.

[quote]SteelyD wrote:

But, the sandpaper MUST be quality.[/quote]

Waterproof?

[quote]SexMachine wrote:
I could theoretically post any gal and say it’s her. It was never intended as a brag anyway as it’s really nothing to brag about. Just about every single guy on the planet dates girls. Whoopie Doo.
[/quote]

C’mon now. Don’t sell yourself short- many single guys date girls, but you are not just any guy- you are the Alpha Male of this here forum.

I didn’t see your McD’s arc as bragging. Besides that would get in the way of your bragging about your clothes, watches, and overall alpha-maleness.

jnd

[quote]SexMachine wrote:

[quote]TheKraken wrote:

[quote]JLD2k3 wrote:

[quote]SexMachine wrote:
[/quote]

me too…and where is the pic of Dame Goldenarches anyways? [/quote]

That’s kind of lame as a picture of her won’t confirm the story. Not that it needs to be confirmed. Picking up a woman at McDonalds? If I was going to make something up I’d come up with a classier joint than that. The reason I haven’t posted a picture yet is because it would be weird and come across as a little too interested too quickly to ask to take photos of her and I’m not the kind of guy who would take pictures without her knowing then post them on the net. But I’m happy to post a picture soon. I’ve only seen her a few times so you’ll just have to wait until the time is right. Besides, you wouldn’t know who it is anyway. I could theoretically post any gal and say it’s her. It was never intended as a brag anyway as it’s really nothing to brag about. Just about every single guy on the planet dates girls. Whoopie Doo.
[/quote]

Exactly what I’d say if I was trying to evade.

I don’t picture an Alpha Male asking an online forum how to pick up a girl at a drive through.

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

Basic very basic animal behavior. This whole Alpha Male shit needs to stop, if you have to run around wearing clothes that label you alpha and beat your chest like a mountain gorilla telling everyone how alpha you are, all that yells is low self esteem and mommy issues. [/quote]

X2!

[quote]jnd wrote:

C’mon now. Don’t sell yourself short- many single guys date girls, but you are not just any guy- you are the Alpha Male of this here forum.

[/quote]

No I’m not actually. But I’m alpha compared to the average arsehole on the street.

[quote]

I didn’t see your McD’s arc as bragging. Besides that would get in the way of your bragging about your clothes, watches, and overall alpha-maleness.

jnd[/quote]

I’m not bragging about my clothes. But yes, I did claim to be alpha. And explained why. It’s largely psychological. If you believe you are alpha then you will like yourself and be confident. And you will project that. I’m not cocky. As I said, I’m not an Alpha Male here at T-Nation. But I feel perfectly sure that I’m better than most the dingbats I encounter on the streets.

[quote]MartyMonster wrote:

[quote]SteelyD wrote:

But, the sandpaper MUST be quality.[/quote]

Waterproof?[/quote]

It’s gotta be “wet/dry” for obvious reasons.

[quote]AliveAgain36 wrote:
I don’t picture an Alpha Male asking an online forum how to pick up a girl at a drive through.
[/quote]

Approaching a woman at her work in a customer service job is tough for many reasons. I just asked others opinions. Got some pretty dumb arse answers too.

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

x3

[quote]SexMachine wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

You’ve missed the point. The clothes don’t make the man but sometimes they reflect his true self. I have good taste and so I dress tastefully etc.[/quote]
No I got your point, however did you get your subtle boasting and grandstanding or are you to narcissistic to recognize it?

When I meet with VP’s of fortune 250 companies I dont wear my blue jeans and steel toe boots. You dress for your audience. I get that.

You are 100% wrapped up in getting your dick wet and you are pea-cocking to accomplish that, like I said basic animal behavior.

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]SexMachine wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

You’ve missed the point. The clothes don’t make the man but sometimes they reflect his true self. I have good taste and so I dress tastefully etc.[/quote]
No I got your point, however did you get your subtle boasting and grandstanding or are you to narcissistic to recognize it?

When I meet with VP’s of fortune 250 companies I dont wear my blue jeans and steel toe boots. You dress for your audience. I get that.

You are 100% wrapped up in getting your dick wet and you are pea-cocking to accomplish that, like I said basic animal behavior. [/quote]

I went without a gf or sex for over two years and I dressed exactly the same. I’ve always dressed like a dandy. Having said that, women like a guy who is well groomed and knows how to dress.

[quote]Derek542 wrote:
This whole Alpha Male shit needs to stop[/quote]

Oh, come now, Derek.

Remember where you are.

One thing guys overlook a lot is dancing. An Alpha Male should be a good dancer.

[quote]Varqanir wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:
This whole Alpha Male shit needs to stop[/quote]

Oh, come now, Derek.

Remember where you are.[/quote]
Lol I am just busting SM balls, have a few minutes this morning.

I thought he liked debating, I stay out of the politics threads but I know you two go at it like Ali and Foreman.