Alpha Male Effects?

Potentially a stupid question but, should I be concerned at all about any side effects from Alpha Male? I know it wouldn’t be anywhere near what you’d experience on juice, but I reallllly don’t even want to experience the slightest growth of breast tissue, DHT problems, or be faced with a small “shut-down” situation.

Under the description in the store it said that you need to cycle it- 4 on 1 off or 5 on 2 off. So, that’s what really made me start to wonder if I should be concerned about side effects

There’s no need to worry about side effects like that at all.

Alpha Male works by prompting your body to produce more Test, it’s not supplementary Test by itself. There’s a huge difference.

If you don’t grow breasts or “shut down” from the hormone boost you get from weight lifting, you’ve got nothing to worry about.

The recommended cycling is to avoid adaptation, so you can continue to notice results/benefits.

By the way, how old are you? I only ask because I’ve seen 16 year olds ask about taking it. That is where stupidity comes into play.

[quote]Chris Colucci wrote:
There’s no need to worry about side effects like that at all.

Alpha Male works by prompting your body to produce more Test, it’s not supplementary Test by itself. There’s a huge difference.

If you don’t grow breasts or “shut down” from the hormone boost you get from weight lifting, you’ve got nothing to worry about.

The recommended cycling is to avoid adaptation, so you can continue to notice results/benefits.

By the way, how old are you? I only ask because I’ve seen 16 year olds ask about taking it. That is where stupidity comes into play.[/quote]

I’m 23. I know my test is still going strong, but I’m looking for something to give me a little boost. I’ve been taking ZMA for the last couple months…it sounds like this is pretty similar to ZMA.

I too just started on this stuff…yesterday. cycling mon-fri with the weekends off. i take zma too.

let me know what your thoughts/experiences are on it willith!

i’d give it a few weeks to see anything change in your training…

[quote]Willith wrote:
I’m 23. I know my test is still going strong, but I’m looking for something to give me a little boost. I’ve been taking ZMA for the last couple months…it sounds like this is pretty similar to ZMA.[/quote]

You know, I’ve never “felt” much from ZMA other than improved, deeper sleep (which is totally worth it anyway). So I wouldn’t really call them similar, even though Zinc and Magnesium are necessary for optimal hormone function.

Try the Alpha Male for a month or so and see what you notice. For me, the fastest and most obvious changes I noticed were in anaerobic cardio, motivation to hit the gym, concentration during the day, and “bedroom appetite.”

Enjoy.

[quote]Chris Colucci wrote:

You know, I’ve never “felt” much from ZMA other than improved, deeper sleep (which is totally worth it anyway). So I wouldn’t really call them similar, even though Zinc and Magnesium are necessary for optimal hormone function.

Try the Alpha Male for a month or so and see what you notice. For me, the fastest and most obvious changes I noticed were in anaerobic cardio, motivation to hit the gym, concentration during the day, and “bedroom appetite.”

Enjoy.[/quote]

I originally started taking ZMA to help me sleep because I had serious problems staying asleep and even falling asleep.
I’m going to order some Alpha Male tonight and I guess I’ll report back on it when the bottle is empty!
thanks for the help