T Nation

Alpha Male Dosage

I recently decided to give Alpha Male a try and am about 6 weeks into my bottle. I am currently taking 1 pill first thing in the morning and one pill about 6 hours later, both on an empty stomach, sometimes with glutamine, Monday - Friday, and off on Saturday and Sunday.

I am considering buying another bottle and increasing the dosage, 2 in the morning/2 6 hours later, for a total of about 12 weeks on. Would there be any harm taking Alpha Male this way?

[quote]Soitcame wrote:
I recently decided to give Alpha Male a try and am about 6 weeks into my bottle. I am currently taking 1 pill first thing in the morning and one pill about 6 hours later, both on an empty stomach, sometimes with glutamine, Monday - Friday, and off on Saturday and Sunday.

I am considering buying another bottle and increasing the dosage, 2 in the morning/2 6 hours later, for a total of about 12 weeks on. Would there be any harm taking Alpha Male this way? [/quote]

The max dose is 2x2 a day, just following the cycling suggestions. I find 5 days on and 5 days off to be great.

You should be fine.

You can also post this question in the new Biotest Supplement Support Forum if you have any further questions.